• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Drivers manual for Bombardier Muskeg tractor -67

Morehk

Hi everybody

I recently bought a bombardier muskeg tractor that i´m currently working on, and i´m looking for an drivers manual so that i can figure out how the gearbox works.

Does anyone know where to get one?

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to these forums !!

I'm not sure that the 'driver's manual' will give you the info you are looking for but they are available from Minnesota Outdoors at 218-828-7876. Also from Prinoth which has bought Bombardier.

If you ask your question here or post a picture, there are some Muskeg owners lurking around here who might be able to help :smile:
Good luck !

aulen2002

They're not that common a "vehicle". Best your gonna find is probably the bombardier parts diagrams. Possibly manufacturer's manuals for the specific engine, tranny, diff, etc.

Chip

There are a shop manual (directions for repair & servicing) and a parts manual with exploded diagrams and parts numbers, both of which I've found very useful, also an operator's manual which describes the controls. The Perkins engine in mine is covered by a separate Perkins manual. Although the muskegs didn't evolve very fast, it'd be nice to have the manuals for the specific year of your machine.

These are the original Bombardier manuals, still available from Prinoth

Last edited: