• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

need value of 601 sprockets

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
When you arrive at a price... I'll take them if you'll part with them. 8)
PS... I've paid from $235 to $375 for brand new 601 sprockets and I've paid as much as $300 for lightly used 601 sprockets...so mileage varies. Recovering them is $190 or if you take them to Fall Line they'll charge you a couple of children each for a recovering. ;)

Now folks can espouse on what they paid and prove me lucky or spot-on...not sure.

mkntrakes

Thanks for all the pm's seams as there are plenty of members that think they have to have them. i thought that there might be more input on what they were worth so going off the limited info i actually got i came up with the conclusion that if you send sprockets out to recover for 190.00 plus 70.00 to ship them and another 70.00 to return them for a total 330.00 and a used sprocket is only worth 300.00
I'll just keep them