• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bennche

timsetzer

If your looking for a great UTV, don't look at a Bennche. I purchased the 700 Big Horn Crew last December. It spent the first two months in the shop with over heating. After getting it out and having it for 6 months, it is over heating again. Bennche will not respond to the issues. They want you to deal with the dealer and not them.

I don't have any respect for them at all. My wife will not drive the UTV because she does not feel the vehicle will get her where she wants to go and back with out over heating. I have contacted them several times and I can not get a response from them. I would like to have the $13,000.00 back I spent on it to get a Polaris Crew but I can't get a response. Today I hired an attorney to handle this issue.

Be ware and if you have to have a small vehicle to drive on the street, get a jeep.