• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombadier Muskeg Tractor

beeleytow

Hi, I am looking for an owners manual & parts manual for an early 70's tractor with a chrysler 318 engine with 3 man cab. If anyone has any info., please e-mail me. Thanks!

snowbird

I think maybe forum member "boggie" would possibly have a lead on your request. You could contact him by clicking on his name in one of his posts. That will get a personal mail to him. He's probably quite swamped right now since the snow season is fast approaching where he lives.

beeleytow

Hi, SORRY so long to reply, but have been very busy working. It was an E-bay scam, I sent $9,000.00 to an address in Montana, but of course nobody lived there! I had already aranged for a pick-up & delivery through a carrier. When I called the guy, he claimed one day he was putting a deck on his house in Montana. We the carrier called to notify us that NOBODY lived at that residents for what looked to be years, my wife called to ask if there was a mistake in the mailing address, but instead the next thing he claimed was the he lived in Florida and wanted the delivery location for the money swithced and sent to Florida instead! Even though all this time the bombadier was supposedly in Montana! Needless to say "NO SALE"!!!!

beeleytow

I am looking at a muskeg in california,it look to be a 1969? it does not steer, wont go left or right. I need to know what parts it might need. or if any body knows a early 70s muskeg tractor is for-sale let me know. thanks.

beeleytow

yes, i sent money with fed-ex,they went to address,he said,no house no barn no bombardier.i call him, he said we went to wrong address.he said new address was forty miles away from the first address.he said he moved bombardier because he went back to florida,send money there.i call fed-ex and stop the deal!!! it too bad that there are people like that.