• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spryte Belting

nwspryte

I am ordering new belting for my Spryte. I'm using a local supplier of conveyor belting from fenner dunlop and have a pretty convenient setup for punching holes and cutting the belting into pretty much any size needed.

If anyone is looking to do something similar I can order more and have it punched and cut to the size needed. I figure the more ordered will potentially bring the material cost down.

I can send a spec sheet of the belting I'm ordering if interested.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It would help me consider your offer if I knew you were NW Wisconsin or NW USA?

Just saying

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm very definitely interested in new belting, but I'm somewhat particular on the belt specs in terms of temperature range, minimum radius, stretch percentage, number of plies, and cover thicknesses. These belts would be for a Tucker 1600 series, so they would need to be a different width and different hole spacing.

Meee

Have you ordered yet? I would love to know a price for belting for my Bombardier BR60. I think 12"×300 +- (don't know the length)