• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Former NFL Pro Explains Why He’s a Republican: Democrats Are Destroying Black Communi

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Former NFL Pro Explains Why He’s a Republican: Democrats Are Destroying Black Communities

Garry Cobb played football for USC and then for 11 years with the Philadelphia Eagles. He is now running for New Jersey’s 1st District seat as a Republican, and his explanation of why he is no longer a Democrat is very compelling.

Explaining that he kind of discovered that he was Republican due to his upbringing, he said that the massively negative effects of Lyndon Johnson’s War on Poverty had the most impact:

This was an incentive for the man to leave the home and it’s destroyed African-American families throughout the country.

I didn’t realize it but as I started thinking about it and growing up, because as a kid going to college, you know I was all into the Democratic Party and everything; then I started realizing they helped destroy our communities and we’re supposed to be celebrating electing these people.

One of the towns in our areas, Camden, is still suffering. I want to put an end to this.

He goes on to explain further how the Democratic party and its policies have impacted youth, the economy, and more. He has some not-so-complimentary things to say about the President as well.

It’s refreshing to see a man in a position like Cobb’s so clearly explain why liberal economic and social policies are not as compassionate as many are led to believe…

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/165...nal-candidate-explains-left-democratic-party/

Kane

The liberal grievance industry will just write him off as another Uncle Tom.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

true, but I'm optimistic that enough of these folks of color will make their voices heard and it will sway the folks that take the time to review the evidence and find the truth.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I think that the black community is SLOWLY, ever so slowly, starting to wake up to realize that the Democratic Party is holding them captive, holding them down, and not representing many of their core values.

It may take another 40 or 50 years for there to be a significant shift in their views, but it is happening. But I do see a change as some blacks are starting to question Democrats.

And the "Amnesty" talk, with all the illegal aliens flooding into the US, which is supported by the whole of the Democratic Party, will cause more ruin to the black community. Blacks in inner cities have a hard enough time finding a job, now add in about 11 million newly legalized workers who will work for low wages and do it without complaint and you have a disastrous affect for the black community and its economy.