• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Big Al starting his boat motor

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
You are doing it wrong.:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

inwater2.jpg

luv ya buddy:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
You are doing it wrong.:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

inwater2.jpg

luv ya buddy:yum:

God ! I loved that old Boat !!!! I just sold it this past March as we finally finished the house . Those type of boats are the "work truck" of the islands . They can carry a huge load . That old dug out canoe weighed over 3000 pounds .That boat was carved from one tree .
It carried everything to my island to build the house . Its now belongs to the local minister and is still going strong !!!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Good to hear it is still going strong. Must take a lot of trips to haul materials with that size boat. Minister will keep it in fine shape once he gets the spilled Rum out of it!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Good to hear it is still going strong. Must take a lot of trips to haul materials with that size boat. Minister will keep it in fine shape once he gets the spilled Rum out of it!

I have hauled lumber , Cement , sand and gravel from the mainland and even a big Gasoline power towable concrete mixer flipped upside down in that boat so it would not fall into the sea . It could haul a couple thousand pounds per trip . I have 150 cubic yards of concrete in the house and all the sand/ gravel came from the mainland . Even all the furniture .Every stick of building material came to my place by boat . No cars or tractors on my island .Most people cannot even grasp that idea untill they see the size of the house .

Attachments

• house in Panama.jpg
    house in Panama.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 29