• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
IMGP1188-1024x768.jpg

You’re not going to believe these. And you’re really not going to believe how ridiculously easy they are to make. My nine-month old could make these.
You need two ingredients:
IMGP1179-1024x768.jpg

1. Bacon.
IMGP1180-1024x768.jpg

2. Cinnamon rolls. I swear by these “Grands” Cinnabon doodleybobs.
Of course, if you’re feeling ambitious, you could always make your own. But if you’re exhausted, have been picking up Cheerios off the floor for two months, and have no energy to shower let alone make your own dang cinnamon rolls, stick with me.
IMGP1183-1024x768.jpg

First, fry up that bacon. Not all the way–give it sort of a half-fry. You don’t want to make it too crunchy because it’ll snap when you try to roll it up into those cinnamonny buns. Plus, it’ll cook more in le oven.
IMGP1184-1024x768.jpg

Let it drain on paper towels. For big cinnamon rolls, you’ll need two slices of bacon per roll. For the tiny guys, you just need one.
IMGP1185-1024x768.jpg

Pop that can. How I looove that sound. Separate the rolls.
IMGP1186-1024x768.jpg

Unroll them on a piece of parchment paper or a big ol’ cutting board.
IMGP1187-1024x768.jpg

Lay the bacon strips across the dough….
IMGP1188-1024x768.jpg

…roll ‘em up…
IMGP1189-1024x768.jpg

…lay them in a greased pan and bake according to package directions.
Sit by the oven and twiddle your thumbs.
IMGP1196-1024x768.jpg

Ding! They’re done!
IMGP1197-1024x768.jpg

Frost ‘em.
IMGP1198-1024x768.jpg

Smell ‘em.
IMGP1199-1024x768.jpg

Ready?
IMGP1201-768x1024.jpg

Set?
IMGP1203-1024x768.jpg

SWOON.
IMGP1204-1024x768.jpg

I think these things have to qualify as a religious experience. Someone call the Vatican.
IMGP1202-1024x768.jpg

And it’s a crime how easy they are to make. Something this good you should have to work for, right?
IMGP1200-1024x768.jpg

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
you do realize i havent eaten breakfast, right? :yum::yum::yum:

and trust me, you dont have to work for these, your arteries will work for them instead :yum::yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What concerns me is how long it took it to find your post.

Usually it's under a minute for Bob to find anything with bacon in it! :yankchain:

My average is more like 17 seconds.

But I've actually been busy lately. Spending more time at the shooting range :clap: but also more time working when I am supposed to be retired. Got a large property leased and so I have had to clear out my personal items that were in storage in a corner of the property. Working on the new cigar lounge is proceeding and I'm constantly overseeing that. Hit a snag with the new pool install, so I've been dealing with the country officials, and lots of time spent fixing weapons for 2 of the local high school fencing teams a couple evening each week.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My average is more like 17 seconds.

But I've actually been busy lately. Spending more time at the shooting range :clap: but also more time working when I am supposed to be retired. Got a large property leased and so I have had to clear out my personal items that were in storage in a corner of the property. Working on the new cigar lounge is proceeding and I'm constantly overseeing that. Hit a snag with the new pool install, so I've been dealing with the country officials, and lots of time spent fixing weapons for 2 of the local high school fencing teams a couple evening each week.

And we're spose to feel bad for the tired retired soul .............. :poke:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Daaaaaaaaamn! I will be trying this with REAL cinnamon rolls in the near future.

Kwiens

PG,

Those look great!!! Thanks for the post.

I guess I missed something; I wasn't aware you have a nine month old.........

K

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't forget the pics either.. OR sending me some :cry::hammer:.. you (now) selective sender of baked things.:yum:
Not sure how they would ship with the bacon in them. I would wait for cold weather to ship because of the pork, or we meet at a rest stop on the Turnpike and eat them in their food court with a fresh cup of coffee. :clap: