• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hot Legs!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I spend quite a bit of time on Doc's cooking forum as well as recently having joined a cooking blog.
The blog has a lot of recipes that are out of this world.
Here's one that caught my eye recently.

5 lbs chicken drummettes
2 c La Lechonera Mojo Criollo Marinade
1/2 c Helen's Tropical Exotics Jerk Seasoning
12 jalapeno peppers- seeded and halved
1 c crumbled or shredded pepper jack cheese
1 c fresh diced tomatoes

2 large ziplock bags for marinating

toothpicks

Rinse and skin the chicken, pour 1 cup of Mojo marinade into each ziplock bag.

Add chicken to bags and marinate for 30 minutes in fridge.

-Meanwhile,cut peppers into halves and stuff with diced tomatoes, then top with jack cheese and set aside.

-Prepare grill to medium/high- 350.
-Remove chicken,drain and coat well in Jerk seasoning
-Grill for 15 minutes with lid closed, then top each drummette with a stuffed pepper and secure with a toothpick.
-Grill for another 15-20 minutes

(Thanks Ann and Johnny)

attachment.php

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
I've been using that marinade ( chicken/pork )for several years and everybody I've given a bottle to is hooked on it.

Mojo Criollo Marinade - Goya brand

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
My son made hot hot wings for the last two Scout campouts he went on Hot wings cooked over a camp fire in a Dutch oven are good!

It went over very well with the 14 and 15 year olds. A couple of the new Tenderfoot's were about to cry though. Had to have some just plain cooked wings in bbq sauce for them.

Lot of garlic powder, lots of Franks Red Hot. And a Thai pepper or two...