• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ouch! With Sex Injuries, Love Really Hurts

American Woman

Site Supporter
Ouch! With Sex Injuries, Love Really Hurts

The British erotic retail chain Ann Summers recently released a poll asking people if they had ever been injured during sex. One in three said they hurt themselves somewhat routinely, though the injuries were about what you might expect: rug burns (to, ahem, the knees), muscle pulls, a conk on the noggin from, say, banging into the headboard.

But at Sexploration we hear stories, sometimes from emergency room doctors in bars. By the third martini, the stories often begin with, “You wouldn’t believe what I saw last night…”

And so I decided to call around to emergency rooms and ask sober ER docs about the things they see, and, more importantly, what advice they might have based on their experiences, not only how to avoid the damage, but how to handle the delicate task of seeking help once the damage is done.

I didn’t have much luck. One prig in a Phoenix ER became outraged and hung up on me — twice — before I could even explain the context of my questions. “This is a very inappropriate topic,” he shouted as he slammed down the phone.

Read more of this story at: MSNBC.msn.com

I heard this on the radio this morning.....
A woman called in saying her brother was trying to get the metal hook undone on his girlfriend's bra strap and the hook popped off and got stuck in the white part of his eye! He had to have it surgically removed!
Another guy called in saying he was a paramedic that went on a call for a guy that fell off his girl and BROKE his PECKER! How does that break anyway?

urednecku

Site Supporter
AW, did ya forget about the guy in Lakeland, Fl, that got his pecker stuck in the motel pool drain? It took a while for the cops, emt's, 'medics, etc. to stop laughing long enough to get him out.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
It’s amazing what guys do to the poor thing. They “incarcerate” it in steel rings, attach radiator hose clamps, play mumblety-peg with it and a staple gun.

Radiator hoses, staple guns now come one who would be stupid enough to do that???

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Two comments for this one...

1) I dislocated my shoulder once in process (phone rang and it startled me.. that's enough detail there)

2) Breaking yer pecker is very serious. What actually happens is that you burst the vessels that give you the "stiffy" IIRC there are three of them...usually require surgery to repair and even then it will never point the same again. There was an article in Playboy a few months ago about it. Scary stuff for a guy...

American Woman

Site Supporter
AW, did ya forget about the guy in Lakeland, Fl, that got his pecker stuck in the motel pool drain? It took a while for the cops, emt's, 'medics, etc. to stop laughing long enough to get him out.
Yeah I remember him. I din't count him because he was having sex with a swimming pool, not a person. Well.....I guess that could count. He was still having sex.

rback33 said:
1) I dislocated my shoulder once in process (phone rang and it startled me.. that's enough detail there)
Were you alone at the time? Nobody else to get the phone?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah I remember him. I din't count him because he was having sex with a swimming pool, not a person. Well.....I guess that could count. He was still having sex.

Were you alone at the time? Nobody else to get the phone?

Let's just say

A) I was in the best position to get to it...
B) I was not planning to answer it, but did anyway since we had the stoppage in action to reduce the dislocation...best part was that it was my MIL and she knew she interrupted something...

Nixon said:
Are You actually trying to say You actually read Playboy articles ? :yum: :yum::hide:

I have to convince my wife to let me get it somehow....:moon:

(left that open to interpretation on purpose :))