• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac bookmarks for sale on Ebay

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can't imagine buying one of these things, it appears to be a strip of paper with some images lifed off the internet and printed to it, and then the whole thing is simply laminated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Snow-Trac-Bookmark_W0QQitemZ110046811167QQihZ001QQcategoryZ36086QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is something very similar to what my daughter made in "Arts & Crafts" at her nursery school several years ago. Seriously, print some small images on your color printer and then laminate them. And they want you to pay for this?

Yup, they want you to pay roughly US$8.00 (with shipping). :pat:

But wait, it gets even better, the top image (#1), the middle image (#3), and the bottom image (#5) are all photos of MY Snow Trac that were posted on the internet. Image #2 is owned by a guy in England and was lifted off of an English 4x4 website. Image #4 is part of a brochure that has been posted on the internet. Heck, photo #3 is my Avatar photo!!! You would think for this amount of money that they would type the name Snow Trac in the same typestyle that the factory used on their brochures!?!

Bid if you want, but if you really want one of these I can have my daughter make you one and she'll beat the price by 50-cents, and heck at the profit margins she'd make selling strips of paper for about $7.50 I think she could go to Harvard and still have money left to pay for books. :yum:

Attachments

• 43_1.JPG
    43_1.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 121

RoadKing

Silver Member
Site Supporter
Bob S
Years ago I ran a flea market for a friend and learned an amazing lesson. You can have the worst, most useless piece of crap but if you leave it out long enough, somebody, will eventually give money for it. :confused2: I remember people buying broken dishes for $ .50 it was just incredible.:confused2:

I checked out this seller's other items and it's all stuff copied and reproduced.

ps: You are entitled to a user fee for the use of your images.