• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

French Auto Tabloid Snow Trac Article

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Marc Lemerez is a ForumsForums member in France who was kind enough to mail a copy of a French Auto Tabloid to me. These are NOT TRANSLATED into English.

These scans are from la vie de'Auto, January 5, 2006, volume 1204.

For now I am posting some low resolution scans for those people who can read them, but I will have high resolution scans available on disk at some point in the future. We also have a Canadian member of the Forums who is not a Snow Trac owner, but who will try to translate the article over the next few weeks. If anyone else can help with the translation, it would be greatly appreciated. We can then post an English version of the article at some point in the future.

Again, if anyone has any articles or documents of Snow Tracs (or Kristi, LMC/DMC/Thiokol or older Bombardier or Tucker) that they would like to share with the Forums, please contact me. If you are unable to scan the documents, I will gladly scan the documents and return your original documents!

Attachments

• 1-FRENCH-AUTO-1.jpg
    1-FRENCH-AUTO-1.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 247
  • 110-french-auto-#2.jpg
    110-french-auto-#2.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 252
  • 11-french-auto-#3.jpg
    11-french-auto-#3.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 243