• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1974 Tucker in Colorado Mountains

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• 20150125_145808.jpg
    20150125_145808.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 710

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
How high elevation is that? Great view & thanks for vid - always a pleasure to view

R

Reddog

Hey Wakeup! Glad to see you got out and about. Sounds like she's running great. Is that up on the Mesa?

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Wakeup! Glad to see you got out and about. Sounds like she's running great. Is that up on the Mesa?

Thanks Reddog! We took her up on top of Douglas Pass this time. It does provide for some great views. Seems to be on top of the world at times. Very good run today!

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Same here- I missed the first 10 seconds for some reason and certainly didn't expect that to be on a ridge that high up!

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Northcoast and Davenet , On a normal snow fall year that skinny ridge is drifted two different directions and will definitely get your full attention when crossing it. One side is pretty straight off the other has a few trees to stop you from going all the way to the bottom. Good Ride !!:smile:

nikos

Even the set of the two Red plastic fuel tank on the rear, left and right to the tool box, works in full of harmony, with the other parts of the project.
Nice Work Wakeupcall- Soft colors - minimal design. LIKE.

Nikos

Bait Guy

Kyle, good to see you having fun with the cat. I'll be doing the same in the U.P next week, will post some pics. Haven't got to try out my new winch, hoping to get some use then.

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
:smile:Bait Guy, Was good to get it out and run. Snow is shrinking fast with the 45 to 50 degree temps, but pretty sure winter is not over. Will be good to get your Tucker out and get some time on her. Looking for some pictures in near future. Are you getting any snow out of the storm Juno??

Bait Guy

No snow here.:sad: We are about 12" from a normal Jan already. We have really no snow here at all on the ground. Should have stayed in Colorado when I was there.:smile:

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Cabinboy and Nikos, Thanks for the feedback ! We sure do enjoy getting the Tucker out in the snow. It just dont happen often enough, always something going on it seems. Glad you liked the photos and videos. Wakeupcall. :biggrin:

Wow Wakeupcall what a great cat, your 1600 is like a rat rod on trackroids :17875:!!!!

I've never been over Douglass Pass - what a view, thanks for the videos.

Last edited:

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Mark, It is pretty country up there, the only downfall is alot of privately owned propertie! This was the first trip up for pleasure, have snocatted for work previously in same area before and also ridden snowmobiles. Somtimes good to go somewhere you havent explored before. Love your 443 and reading/ looking at the country you cat in up there.Beautifully done machine , Keep posting!! Wakeupcall:biggrin:

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
Wake up..give me a call the next time you are thinking of going out. I'm down in Junction..we can make a day of it..never cattend on Douglas.Tom 261-3904