• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Helloooo from Arizona!!

S

scorpio1943

Something personal that will give insight in getting to know you? (me) :whistling:

Let's see...i'm a long time single gal of 71:w00t2:...i moved here to Havasu a little over three years ago to warm up from the cold and snowy winters of Colorado! Still thawing out... lol That's all for now...:wave:

P.S.
Just trying to find my niche in this big ol' World Wide Web...

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi Scorpio. :wave: I'm glad you found us. :clap: :clap:
We have a little bit of everything an a lot of great folks on here. I suspect you'll find your niche and fit right in. Enjoy! :beer:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Scorpio. Nice to see some estrogen added to this pond of testosterone. The ladies here will enjoy having their ranks added to.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome!

My parents had a condo out on the island for 30 years. When the kids were little small we spent time there with them in the winter times. I very much miss those years gone by. Havasu was a great town, not to big or small. I suppose it has changed alot since I have been there. It sure was growing back in 2009 when we were last there. Damn hot in the summer time I have heard....

Regards, Kirk

Leni

Welcome to the nut house and yes it is nice to have another lady here. We are seriously outnumbered by the guys.

S

scorpio1943

Thank you ALL for the wonderful welcome(s). :wow:
I do a lot of volunteering and have been extra busy, i apologize for the delayed response.:flowers:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Thank you ALL for the wonderful welcome(s). :wow:
I do a lot of volunteering and have been extra busy, i apologize for the delayed response.:flowers:

What are you doing in Arizona????? Oh, I thought you were my wife. She volunteers her life away too. It's a busy time of year , isn't it?

S

scorpio1943

What are you doing in Arizona????? Oh, I thought you were my wife. She volunteers her life away too. It's a busy time of year , isn't it?

Haha! Nobodys wife here. Oh shoot, coulda used that as my username...nobodyswife or even nobodysgirlfriend. hint...hint. :whistling: lol Well i do save 3 days a week for myself. :biggrin: Yes it is busy, but the busy never stops...that's an all yr 'round thang. I'm a senior helping other seniors, to do what they cannot.

Kudos to your wife...:smile: