Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Vehicles > Military Vehicles Forum

Military Vehicles Forum Anything and everything about military vehicles. Restorations & more. Pictures encouraged.

Old 07-28-2017, 05:22 PM
Bronze Member

undy is on a distinguished road
Default Big Midwest Military Vehicle Show - August 12

I hope this is the correct place to post this... ...hope it's okay.

The 1st-annual Central Wisconsin Military Show will be on Aug. 12 (Sat.), at the Motorama Auto Museum grounds. (It's intended to replace the former Iola Military Show that was discontinued after last year. )The museum is located about 20 mi. east of Wausau, Wis.

There'll be something for everyone:

There will be a "Militaria" Swap Meet, a Re-Enactment Encampment, * Vehicle Trophies *, Food Vendors, Bar, Live Music, On-Site Camping, plus a Pin-Up Girl Contest with Awards

So far, over 60 military vehicles are already registered, from as far away as Kentucky...

In addition, the Motorama Museum has over 400 rare and competition vehicles on display, ranging from fully restored to their "boneyard", plus see the famous SSZ Stradales.

This is their first year and they're pulling out all the stops to make it a good show. Don't miss it!

Get more info at: the Central Wisconsin Military Show Poster, or Motorama Facebook Page or just Google "Central Wisconsin Military Show" !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to undy For This Useful Post:
300 H and H (07-29-2017), deand1 (07-28-2017)