• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac Part # ST25

Stuart

I am looking for snow trac part # ST25 if someone has one they are willing to part with. I have not broken mine but I would like to have a spare one on hand just in case. Thanks Brian

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i have one but don't want to get rid of it if you have both parts they can be tig welded i have done that on mine before

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
i could send my good one out to boggie and let him duplicate it out on a cnc machine

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
boggie if you need a good one for a pattern pm me i have a good one don't want to ever give it up but they weld up real nice with a tig unit

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
boggie if you need a good one for a pattern pm me i have a good one don't want to ever give it up but they weld up real nice with a tig unit

From what I understand about that part it was made to break as in the weakest point if someone tried to turn without moving. it could be made out of ductile iron and would be stronger but then something else would bend or break.

we could have it cast but only if there was a real demand the tooling charge
would eat away any profit for the first several hundred and how many failed in the last 5-10 years?

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
i think it may be made out of magnisum however when i welded it the material flowed like warm butter it also felt lighter than aluminum i also concure about of all the parts that could break that is the easyest to replace