• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Skidozer 302

swixb

Finally have the 6bt installed. Have to move the diff pump back, does anyone have a diagram of how the plumbing is supposed to flow? Mine seems to go in circles...
I also relocated the trans and diff coolers to under the drive shaft with their own fan.
I have forgotten how to post pictures.

labradorshooter

the 545 Alison should work good with your engine. 93 cummins from a dodge (assuming thats what you have) is 160hp and they put the 545 behind the 190hp motors in buss's many many times. I have that combo I pulled from a bus with high millage and the trans was good, I know it was on the motor for a long time because the bellhousing and flywheel housing corroded together so bad I broke the trans housing trying to separate the two.

Crudge

looks like my SV 252.......
we are rebuilding looking for advice on changing out brake lines....pretty rusty..any advise helps. Got new motor tranny, all fluids being done, filtres as well.