• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Alternative Medicine

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone use it? It could be epsom salt in a bath or even using essential oils for what ails you.

I have a 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar a day and my skin looks great!

urednecku

Site Supporter
Is a chiropractor considered alternative medicine? I started going to one about 15 years ago, when a neurologist wanted me to go to a neurosurgeon for my neck. Nope, so surgery yet. This one has helped myself, the kids, and AW with anything from sore feet to headaches, and about everything in between.
I have been to about 6 different ones, and of those 6, 4 were just "bone poppers", 1 was OK, and mine is GREAT.

Sushi, what other benefits does vinegar have for you?

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Is a chiropractor considered alternative medicine? I started going to one about 15 years ago, when a neurologist wanted me to go to a neurosurgeon for my neck. Nope, so surgery yet. This one has helped myself, the kids, and AW with anything from sore feet to headaches, and about everything in between.
I have been to about 6 different ones, and of those 6, 4 were just "bone poppers", 1 was OK, and mine is GREAT.

Sushi, what other benefits does vinegar have for you?

2 kinds of chiro, great and ouch! A great one is worth their weight in gold for all the things you mentioned, a bad one should run for office! Many years ago I went from bent over at the waist, broken discs, to playing golf in 30 to 45 days................that is a great one!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I go to a chiropractor about 2 times per year for adjustments because I've had back problems from years of nursing.
I used to take herbal remedies for stress (Valerian root-it WORKS!) and Passionflower.
I suppose being vegetarian puts me a little within the box of alternative living.