• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB 16' tilt deck over trailer

bfunk850

Hey all.

I have contracted the disease.

After looking all winter for my cat (for cabin access) I finally pulled the trigger on an '85 Tucker 1342-ME with blade. Got to drive it a bit at the end of the season and had enough time to evaluate.......... Hummm? Needs a sprocket recovery and complete servicing, but other than that I think that I have a gem. Mostly greese/oil and filters, possiably an engine tune (318). I am retired and looking forward to messing around with this thing.

What I need now is a trailer to move it around from cabin at the end of the fall to a trail head about 10 miles down the road and back again to my parking at the cabin after the season.

I have been reading and surfing things trailer related on the web and have come up with an idea of what I need/want. I think the best for me and my abilities would be a tilting trailer of 8'X16'. A Maxie with a wire bed would be nice but I could also use a wooden bed trailer that would allow me to move other stuff also. The wooden bed trailers are probably more common. Something that is rated 8K-10K. double axel with electric brakes on both and a 2 5/16 coupler.

I am operating in the eastern Sierra's but could travel some distance this summer to pick up whatever I find.

Anything available in your neighborhood? Any other ideas, at this point I am flexible.

brian in Tucker heat...........

Mtn-Track

Try Bill at Snotrans in ID. He's a Maxey dealer and has the "purpose built" trailers. Great guy to deal with!