• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dog whisperer!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Every now and then he gets certain dogs that bark and carry on and set all mine off! When the ones inside go nuts the outside ones start up as well.:hammer: Takes me several minutes to calm them down and sometimes involves a sneaker flying at them. Have to be careful I don't break the sliding patio doors.:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Every now and then he gets certain dogs that bark and carry on and set all mine off! When the ones inside go nuts the outside ones start up as well.:hammer: Takes me several minutes to calm them down and sometimes involves a sneaker flying at them. Have to be careful I don't break the sliding patio doors.:yum:

Gretchen says she disapproves of that action.
She suggests distracting them with a piece of sharp cheddar cheese and a pat on the head.
Right now she's tearing up a kleenex she found on the floor.
I'll clean it up later..:yum:..

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
They eat enough of my seriously sharp cheese as it is.:hammer:
Gretch is sending whispers to you and telling you to feed more cheese, and doing less sneaker throwing.
She also says to try bowls of popcorn, turning the sound down...

She's sending you "the look"

Don't mess with it.. :yum: happy0169.gif

g4.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well you made me hungry so I went and broke off a piece of cheese and grabbed the Ritz crackers. Needless to say I have footwarmers at my feet begging for more,more,more!:yum::yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She'll be sharing some Philly on Ryvita with me before I go to bed.
She's on Mama's lap right now protesting the keyboard... spoiled brat.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My two little ones love baby carrots. If I eat it they want some.:yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Do they like green beans cold from the can?
Gretchen does.
Whenever I make them, she knows THE CAN.
Swear to God she knows what a can of Green Giant green beans are and goes nuts until I give her some in her dish.
She even likes lettuce, plain.
If it hits the floor or lands in her dish, she'll eat it.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That sounds like Squirt our pom. Rattle a chip bag and he can hear it at the opposite end of the house. He loves them with onion or bacon horseradish dip.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Dip?
Your dogs must be fat.
Onions no.
Garlic- okay.. according to my vet anyway.
I think JPR might weigh in on this from a past post on doggie diets.
Garlic does NOT contain the same compound as onions, and is actually beneficial to pets.
so there! lol