• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bareback Horse Whisperer ............

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bareback Horse Whisperer

Wife sent me this and loved it especially under the circumstances as you'll hear from the announcement of her ride!

This is a video you will not believe.
The girl, Stacy Westfall is mute.

She is showing her horse in a competition and has a relationship with this horse that is unbelievable.

Notice that it is just her and the horse - no bit, no saddle. She just uses signals and
nonverbal cues, she's mute. This is not Stacey’s horse. She is training it for someone else, although she obviously has a relationship with this one. It should be her horse, because she is definitely one with this animal.

This young woman is an excellent rider. Notice that her bum never leaves the horse, even when it's running and making those sudden stops.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaMI5PkLIM"]YouTube - Stacy Westfall's Championship Run 2006[/ame]

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I can honestlly say I have never seen anything like that , unbeleivable :clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have seen that before and she is a great rider who has her and the horse's routines down to a T. Makes me miss my quarter horse but also one of the reasons he went a 14 year old girl who loves him and gets good therapy riding him.:clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Makes me miss my quarter horse but also one of the reasons he went a 14 year old girl who loves him and gets good therapy riding him.:clap:
I used to co-own 3 quarter horses with my friends Roxanne and John.
Still go out to their farm and ride Mirabella and Warlock, Seawitch is getting too old for riding now.
I love the horsies! :in_love:

That little gal was amazing. She and the horse have such a connection.
Beautiful. :smile: