• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Deer Hunters Deer Swing

dsgsr

Someone should shoot the camera man and the Fool who set up the trap. I'm all for Hunting, but a fair hunt.

David

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Someone should shoot the camera man and the Fool who set up the trap. I'm all for Hunting, but a fair hunt.

David

Was it a trap?? I was thinking it was a kid's swing and the deer just got caught in it?

murph

BoneheadNW

I would hope someone would come along and put the animal to sleep to get it out of the swing. The camera man I hope did before he took the pictures.

murph
How does one put a deer to sleep? I think it would be pretty difficult to force feed the thing Sominex.:pat: I guess one could try hypnotizing the thing.
Bone

jwstewar

I say shoot. Deer are on my hit list right now. One jumped out in front of me a couple of weeks ago and totaled the car. I was taking our volleyball net down last weekend and there were 2 big holes in the net - about the size of deer antlers with hoof prints below it. So I say shoot it.