• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Planted my grass!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Replanted the patches yesterday.............THEN Brent post about getting 6" of rain in an hour. I FREAK!

Well, we got the perfect amount of rain last night and now I'm intently watching this blog of rain pass over the east right now. Looks like the big stuff is going to miss us. Please take the time to will it by me!!!!!! :smileywac

Pictures later .................

Just for fun......... the small white rectangle is where you will the rain away from for now ..... OK ..... :thumb:

Attachments

• Noname.jpg
    Noname.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 38

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I dug up an area about three weeks ago. Since then it has been raining on and off just about every day. Can't get it dry enough to till up again and plant. Looks like I will have to wait until next year. Last year I did some on Oct 3rd and it made it but I was lucky.

My lawn is so long and my tractor is just too heavy to over it right now as wet as it is.

murph

BoneheadNW

thcri said:
My lawn is so long and my tractor is just too heavy to over it right now as wet as it is.

murph
Murph, get rid of that Kioti!

BD, great pictures. Pardon me if I am wrong, but I think that the grass would grow better if you moved that white car off of it!:whistle: That white car seems to be in almost every photo.
Bonehead

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
BoneheadNW said:
Pardon me if I am wrong, but I think that the grass would grow better if you moved that white car off of it!:whistle: That white car seems to be in almost every photo.
Bonehead
Hmmm,

I wonder if that's my issue. Just to the left of that white car is a I-76 sign. That's covering up my yard...