• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My last post...

Angelface

Couldn't find a goodbye forum... just a introduction forum. Hmm.. anyways before I move on... I wanted to say thanks for the support over years past.. and apologies for offending anyone. I had fun.. but I think my time here is over. I have other sociaI media, but I'm considering deleting that also... It just seems rather pointless to share. I hope you all live your lives with peace and happiness. Take care and thank you. <3

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Couldn't find a goodbye forum... just a introduction forum. Hmm.. anyways before I move on... I wanted to say thanks for the support over years past.. and apologies for offending anyone. I had fun.. but I think my time here is over. I have other sociaI media, but I'm considering deleting that also... It just seems rather pointless to share. I hope you all live your lives with peace and happiness. Take care and thank you. <3

Usually people just stop posting, never bothering to do what you have done here. I hope your not going away because some one offended you?

Pointless to share? So many here do so daily. I have many new friends because of this forum. A dozen or more I have met in person, and continue to talk with. Sorry you find this place so "pointless".

If you just stop posting, you can always come back. Sorry to see it appears your slamming the door shut behind you.

I guess in the end, you get what you give.

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

This place was invented so we could share our high and low points. I rarely responded to your posts, not out of indifference, but in deference to others here that had more to offer in advice.

At any rate, I wish you nothing but the best in your life's pursuits. Life is, after all, nothing more then what we make it. May you make it the best that you can.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope all is ok and i'm sure you can pm any of us or the gals if you need to.
jim