• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Friend Rico304. When will that boy learn his lessons?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Poor poor rico304.

He just never learns.

And to think, I used to have respect for people who carried guns and wear a badge for a living. But not any more, you see Rico keeps going over to the other site to ask his tractor questions. :rofl1: How can I respect that? Especially since he is a member here!

So, on the other site he asks why his buddy's TC24 keeps stalling out.

He gets 2 pages of responses and only my response turns out to be the correct response :tiphat: He could have found that out here! :wave:

And he's been shopping between a used and a new Kubota B7610 for what seems like eternity. He has it narrowed down to a nearly perfect used one with NO FEL but with a nice homemade cab and a brand new one with FEL but no cab. Back and forth he is dancing between the two. So today via email I poke him in eye and mention that if he buys the used tractor without the FEL and then tries to add the FEL he is going to have to tear out the front right side of the cab from the floor up to the top of the hood for the loader mount and the loader control valve because Kubota mounts all that stuff right in front of your right foot in a vertical stack up to a level that is in line with the top of the hood. And then I mention that it is also likely that the buy probably mounted the front of the cab into the loader mounting holes anyway so the whole front of the cab will likely have to come off.

Poor poor Rico304. He will be the only tractor owner I know who has a cab with 3 sides. :eek: His cab will be open in the front, but will have a couple nice doors and a rear window to affix a "Get-R-Done" hillbilly sticker onto. :moon:

Come on Rico304 . . . join the party. You registered here a long time ago. You can get your information here. How many more embarrassing stories am I going to have to tell about you to get you to really start posting? :whistle:

rico304

On the serious side, I have noticed that almost everyone I looked to for "real" information has basically left TBN and moved here. I must admit, I do enjoy reading the "troll" messages though. I am at the point now where they only "bother" me instead of make me crazy. I do read many of the posts here. I'm just quiet:confused: (I'll explain that word to you later Bob)....
Back at ya....:bigMoon:

I promise to post here as soon as I decide on my tractor, or if I have anymore questions.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well my friend it is nice to see you can muster up the courage to post on this site and even to call me out to the flag pole to beat on me with your billy club (but you'll have to catch me first). :boobies:

As for the other site, I had to jump back into a thread after Dargo & Murph jumped on DrewL (drool) for making a couple silly remarks. And to show how crazy things are over there even LBrown59 jumped on Drool. So I had to go and agree with LB just because I figure if LB can take a dump on Drool then I am morally obligated to defend his position. :tiphat:

Last edited:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Rico304, I'm sorry about what I said.

When you have friends like Badge 142 to insult you then I really should get off your back. What we need on this site is your buddy "Badge 142" who busts you out in public for having a big butt! :rofl1: Now do tell, have you been eating too many donuts on duty :whistle:

For those who have not seen it on the other site here is insult that Rico304 had to endure :eek: Now I was laughing so hard when I read this that I forgot to hit the "NOTIFY MODERATOR" button because we all know that the other site has new rules in place and don't allow insults/attacks/etc. But like I said, I was laughing and forgot to ask to have it removed by the mods. But I did remember to copy it to post it here :D

Now do us all a favor and bring your friend '142' along next time you visit. I'll even buy him a beer (when he is off duty) :beer:

badge142 New Member

Reged: 11/04/05 Posts: 4
book.gif
Re: tc24 stalling out...? [Re: Bob_Skurka]
#770437 - 11/12/05 07:16 PM
edit.gif
Edit Reply Quote

I'm sure it was just the emergency shutoff switch. Bob Skurka was right. Thanks everyone for the great advice.
Maybe Rico304 can find a tractor of his own. Remember Rico304 an extra wide seat cost more
wink.gif

Badge142

Post Extras: Print Post | Remind Me! | Notify Moderator | E-Mail Post

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Just what we need.... another donut eating cop...... :moon: :wave: :rofl1:

Attachments

• kern_co_sheriff_lg.jpg
    kern_co_sheriff_lg.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 46