• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kubota Modification for absolute Morons

DAP

I've finally finished adding a step to the B7800. If I can do it, so can Kubota.

It's an L2800 part, the step, and I owe a ton of gratitude to RonJHall over at TBN who mailed me an extra fabricated bracket. 5 bolts and washers, a small cut, a small grind, and I now have a step on the machine.

If they can put fenders, lights and a rubber deck mat on an economy tractor, they can put a (8$&&#*( step on it too.

Pictures will be posted a lil later on.

:smileywac

DAP

Here's the digital tale ...

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    Untitled-2 copy.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 106
  • Untitled-3 copy.jpg
    Untitled-3 copy.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 105

DAP

Here's the last group ...

Attachments

• Untitled-4 copy.jpg
    Untitled-4 copy.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Untitled-5 copy.jpg
    Untitled-5 copy.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 104
  • Untitled-6 copy.jpg
    Untitled-6 copy.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 103

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks good Doug. Just like what's on my 3010. You'll like it. And your right, Kubota should at least make it an option.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Junkman said:
Wonder if I could make that step fit my BX??????

Hmmm, Is this the short stumpy legged guy forum too?
:flame2:

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. It looks good!)

M9000

For the life of me, I don't see why anyone, let alone a moron, would need a step on a tractor that is so low to the ground. I take it you guys are all overweight, physically shot dolts that can't lift your leg up a foot or so and then hoist your hulk in the seat. Of course then maybe you are afraid of pulling the steering wheel off trying to lever your subaceous tissue riddled body on the seat, I forgot about that.

By the way, the OEM step is ROPS Grey, not Orange II. Don't bend the floor pan levering yourself in, it's only sheet metal.:toilet:

Last edited:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
M9000 said:
For the life of me, I don't see why anyone, let alone a moron, would need a step on a tractor that is so low to the ground. I take it you guys are all overweight, physically shot dolts that can't lift your leg up a foot or so and then hoist your hulk in the seat. Of course then maybe you are afraid of pulling the steering wheel off trying to lever your subaceous tissue riddled body on the seat, I forgot about that.
???
With no smiley faces, I'm assuming you're serious.
What's wrong with a step???

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
I need a step on the BX for the Mini Daschund. She claims that it is the first step that keeps her from riding along with me. :D :D How would you feel if your legs were only 4" long and 3 times as short as your body??????? :yum:

Kubota King

M9000 said:

By the way, the OEM step is ROPS Grey, not Orange II. Don't bend the floor pan levering yourself in, it's only sheet metal.:toilet:

Thats funny....my L3130's factory step came orange. Aparently doug is not the moron here, its you :moon:

M9000

Junkman knows I am NEVER serious. So does JohnDay.

By the way, the step is grey, if it's orange, some moron painted it.:moon:

Kubota King

maybe it is something kubota just recently started doing because when I picked mine up from the dealer when new, all the Grand L steps were orange.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Same here, my L3400 step was Orange when delivered in September.

Jim

buckle97

SUPER Site Supporter
My first L3830 step was painted orange when delivered new in June 2003. My current L3830 step was also painted orange when delivered new in June 2005.

Lawrence

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
M9000 said:
Junkman knows I am NEVER serious. So does JohnDay.

By the way, the step is grey, if it's orange, some moron painted it.:moon:

What type of moron are you to think that a moron like myself knows when ever anyone is ever serious or not. Get serious you moron!!!!!! :D :D Next you will be telling us that Kioti's are grey from the factory and are repainted orange so they will look like Kubota's.......... :yum:

DAP

M9000 said:

I'll address each of those points in order:

1. I installed a 3 1/2 foot lift kit on my B7800 cause I can't afford an M9000.
2. When I had my heart attack, I was a trim 315. Now I've toned up to 345.
3. As you inferred, I tried lifting my entire hulk into the seat using just my right leg. I'll post pictures of the steering wheel fix in a coupla days.
4. I will call on my forum brothers to help me replace the metal floor pan with a high impact plastic one. Anyone?
5. I'm gonna paint the new steering wheel OEM green with a yellowish center.

Lastly, I will remove and RETURN the step and demand they send me an unpainted one. Wonder who the moron is at the factory who keeps painting the gotdamned things!

AND .. even a moron knows that painting a tractor will make it heavier. Especially Orange paint ...

:eek: