• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good for you AF. :clap:

We got more snow here today. 3 or 4 inches. Wind made drifts of 12 inches or so. Fun fun.

Angelface

Ever been so tired that you feel like you are going to fall face forward from the weight of your eyes? Also, I put something in my body that I thought I never would do again and I'm very disappointed with myself. I felt better, but the aftermath is making me feel horrible. Just scary because this stuff can easily kill you if you have to much of it.. Yes...

I had McDonald's.

I promise to stop. :p

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
You better stop that $h-t. It's not fit for human consumption.

I had a rather busy day. Took our foster daughter for a dental appointment this morning, then took the truck in to get the charging system tested. This afternoon I brought it in to get another new battery installed. Then off to teach guitar lessons, home for supper, and take the oldest boy to register for Jr High.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Angelface

You better stop that -t. It's not fit for human consumption.

I had a rather busy day. Took our foster daughter for a dental appointment this morning, then took the truck in to get the charging system tested. This afternoon I brought it in to get another new battery installed. Then off to teach guitar lessons, home for supper, and take the oldest boy to register for Jr High.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Well.. I did have a salad tonight to make up for it. haha. But :wow: you sure did have a busy day! I have been making a lot of progress on my physical therapy, some of these exercises make absolute no sense to me and are umm quite weird. Lol but I know it helps.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been busy today and got quite a bit accomplished as this is my day off before the 4 on the trot weekend into Monday.

A run to the grocery store- then dropping canned goods and boxed food off at the community food bank, then the bank, then the tax guy.

Cleaning, grooming Gretchen.

Made an awesome flat bread breakfast sandwich for dinner, stuffed with scrambled egg, cheese, green onion, tomato and peppers.
Tomorrow I'll go to the Knights of Columbus and get my first of many fish fry dinners during Lent.
Yippy skippy.

Angelface

Sitting here at Olive Garden... really feeling all the wine tasting we did downtown earlier. He'said in the restroom.. I'm staring at my now new cracked phone case that fell out of my pocket in the parking lot. Am I on a date? Well yes I am. Too soon? Yes but I don't care. Our date was pretty boring at first. But I am really feeling alive right now and numb from all my new everyday physical and emotional pain. I may like this... I think I will go along with it. He's nice and intresting. I might just go walk with him in the rain after. Anybody can question my character at this point but I don't care right now. I'm having fun :) I love you all. <3

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Nothing wrong with getting back out there and moving forward. Sitting at home dwelling on the past never solved anything.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Sitting here at Olive Garden... really feeling all the wine tasting we did downtown earlier. He'said in the restroom.. I'm staring at my now new cracked phone case that fell out of my pocket in the parking lot. Am I on a date? Well yes I am. Too soon? Yes but I don't care. Our date was pretty boring at first. But I am really feeling alive right now and numb from all my new everyday physical and emotional pain. I may like this... I think I will go along with it. He's nice and intresting. I might just go walk with him in the rain after. Anybody can question my character at this point but I don't care right now. I'm having fun :) I love you all. <3

It's good your having fun...this tells me your on the right tracks.

Now you best be home by 10 young lady or your grounded for a whole month...remember to tighten your condom....seat belt i mean seat belt:pat:

By the way whats his name and we need to know some details about him...maybe get him to pass over a CV for us to check out on your behalf ...we are kinda protective here of our loved ones:wink:

Angelface

Lol. Well I definitely was back by then. I totally forgot I even posted this here last night. Haha. We ended up going to this city park and walked down by the river. We both had enough, well I did anyway wine that we could not feel the coldness of the rain. It was fun and when we got done they had closed the park gates for the night. Luckily for us he had a truck and was able to find a way to get out from the side. How odd would that have been if we where stuck there all night! LOL. He's really sweet and not pushy. I did however pick up a little vibe that he may have wanted to make another step. But that's where I called it a night. I started to hurt a little bit as the drinks wore off... and to be true is I am just not ready for that yet. I'll definitely see him again. :) But he has to respect my pace in which he does understand and agreea with me.

Angelface

Any tips on how to get tomato sauce stains out of clothes? Stupid me decided to make lasagna after work and not change my clothes. I knocked over the container of tomato sauce and spilled all down my light tan dress pants. I've washed them 5 times now and im starting to lose hope for them and they may just end up in the trash. :( I used spray in wash and dawn dish detergent and still no luck. I just bought them a week ago so that's why I'm frustrated. Lol

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's a tough one Angel. Sounds like you did about all you could to get that stain out.
Lasagna sure sounds good though. Making me hungry. :D

Angelface

Yeah it was really good and worth all the effort. :p Thank you pirate_girl, I tried a few of those steps and still no luck. :( I will try again tonight and if not, I guess that serves me well for being so careless. Lol I am terrible when it comes to my clothes, phone, other stuff.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Laying in a hospital bed at emergency since last night waiting for test results.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Hit some dealerships today perusing new vehicles.

Looking at a new motorcycle and or a new pickup truck. Do not really need either one but at 67 years old, time is running out for the things I want.

Then quieted things down a bit and hit the grocery store.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Hit some dealerships today perusing new vehicles.

Looking at a new motorcycle and or a new pickup truck. Do not really need either one but at 67 years old, time is running out for the things I want.

Then quieted things down a bit and hit the grocery store.
You can't take it with you. Might as well enjoy it. I see so many people who work all their lives, retire, then sit around for years waiting to die. Watched my grandparents do that.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
You can't take it with you. Might as well enjoy it. I see so many people who work all their lives, retire, then sit around for years waiting to die. Watched my grandparents do that.

I hear you. I'm a little nervous about the bike. The one I looked at was a beautiful bike but I haven't ridden for a while now. Not sure if I am ever going to feel comfortable riding again. I would hate to plunk down the big bucks for something that will just sit in the garage or sold for a loss. I just don't know.

As for the pickup truck. All I can say is major league sticker shock. My God, I know things are expensive nowadays. I get it, but Moses on a crutch I wasn't expecting what I saw. LOL.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I've pretty much decided on avoiding buying new anymore. The last truck I bought new had such big payments that when the warranty ran out and things started breaking I couldn't afford to fix them. Same thing with motorcycles campers and boats. Sure, it's nice to have a brand new shinny toy in the yard. But usually when you buy something new you immediately lose a big value as soon as you pull off the lot. Campers especially. We're starting to consider upgrading ours but I know that to replace ours with something comparable would cost over 30k. And as soon as we haul it off the lot we'd be hard pressed to get 20k for it. Hence the reason I prefer shopping used.

Dad's boat is another example. 18ft aluminum with a 115 and walk through windshield costs close to 40k up here. He got it for 15k only 2 yrs old.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I've pretty much decided on avoiding buying new anymore. The last truck I bought new had such big payments that when the warranty ran out and things started breaking I couldn't afford to fix them. Same thing with motorcycles campers and boats. Sure, it's nice to have a brand new shinny toy in the yard. But usually when you buy something new you immediately lose a big value as soon as you pull off the lot. Campers especially. We're starting to consider upgrading ours but I know that to replace ours with something comparable would cost over 30k. And as soon as we haul it off the lot we'd be hard pressed to get 20k for it. Hence the reason I prefer shopping used.

Dad's boat is another example. 18ft aluminum with a 115 and walk through windshield costs close to 40k up here. He got it for 15k only 2 yrs old.

Yep, I agree. The Fatboy was used. A trade in. A 2012 model in beautiful shape and decent price really. Prolly find a better price in a private sale, but the dealer was offer a warranty that a private sale would not have.

The pickup was new. This would replace my Ranger which I bought new in 2005. I would love a new Ranger but they do not make them any more and used ones are expensive as hell and I may as well keep the one I got.

I'm in no hurry. I've got a few more years left, I hope. :w00t2: :yum:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I now have 11 days off and will enjoy every freaking minute.:biggrin:

This last week was rough at work, then I came down with a stomach flu that lasted 3 days.

It's raining and windy as hell here in NW Ohio.

By the way, where did February go so fast?

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
February? ??? Wasn't it new years just last week? Enjoy your time off.

I have a different view on work now. Most people yearn for days off. I yearn to be able to go to work.

Angelface

I absolutely dreaded coming into work today... but then guess what happened to this girl?? I got a raise!!! Yay! I didn't see that coming. :) I never thought I would be making this much. I know its just money and it doesn't mean anything. But it's an achievement in my mind. :) Everyday I feel so much more confident and respect myself on levels that I never have before. Nobody can mess with me now! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.