• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weber Grill

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Weber Grill

Way more than I would ever pay for a grill but am getting a really good deal on the one like posted in my link. It is natural gas which is what I want and will take my existing natural gas grill up to my cabin. Will have to convert it to LP.

It must be a clearance as I can find it on the Weber Home Page but most places on the web show it as closed out. Amazon has it for $1,729.00.

I should get it in the next two weeks.

murph

Last edited:

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
For that kind of money, drive here to St Joe Michigan. You can get a Kitchenaid at the outlet store for between 500 and 1500. All Stainless, much better build than anything you can get at a big box store.

List on these is at 3500 and up.

Some of the stuff is demo, slightly used, or brand new.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
For that kind of money, drive here to St Joe Michigan. You can get a Kitchenaid at the outlet store for between 500 and 1500. All Stainless, much better build than anything you can get at a big box store.

List on these is at 3500 and up.

Some of the stuff is demo, slightly used, or brand new.

Fred, I can't pass up FREE. I found I had some incentive points from one of the distributors that I buy from and I don't even have to pay freight. :thumb:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Heck, at a price like that I'd take one to. Looks good Murph. So, when are you having a FF cookout? :D :beer:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Heck, at a price like that I'd take one to. Looks good Murph. So, when are you having a FF cookout? :D :beer:

Well I would have to get the grill first. Then I am sure I will have to put it together. Then the Cook out :yum::yum:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well the grill came. Took me about an hour to put together. Started her up for about an hour then the next night we had some pretty good steaks on her. The cover came with it. Four burners inside and a side burner.

Attachments

• grill 1.jpg
    grill 1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 70
  • grill 2.jpg
    grill 2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 70

Lia

Banned
Well the grill came. Took me about an hour to put together. Started her up for about an hour then the next night we had some pretty good steaks on her. The cover came with it. Four burners inside and a side burner.

That's a real beauty! :smile: