• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The ABC's of Virginia Alcohol Law

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3KQVRQIvKs&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - The ABC's of Virginia Alcohol Law[/ame]

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Got a great friend with a bar in Lynchburg, VA (Falwell country) and he gets hassled all the time.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
I say everyone in a bar or restaurant can only be served one drink the whole night regardless if they say they are driving or not. Drink as much as you want at home. But a State would only do THAT if they were serious about DUIs and not the money generated by DUIs

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I say everyone in a bar or restaurant can only be served one drink the whole night regardless if they say they are driving or not. Drink as much as you want at home. But a State would only do THAT if they were serious about DUIs and not the money generated by DUIs
You'd put the bars out of business with that kind of law. :pat:

Make everybody suffer for the mistakes of a few. Reminds me of the anti gun public. Punish all rather than control those who commit the crimes with guns.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
You'd put the bars out of business with that kind of law. :pat:

Make everybody suffer for the mistakes of a few. Reminds me of the anti gun public. Punish all rather than control those who commit the crimes with guns.

The bars better start serving more non-alcoholic items then. But what Im saying is, if the States are that serious about alcohol related deaths then each person can have, lets say only one drink per 2 hours in a bar or restaurant. 15,700 people a year Nationally, die from people juiced up and driving. (of course 195,000 people die from health care related accidents and the States dont do shit about that it seems) So if the State is as serious as they say they to me, AND they arent about huge excessive fees and its not about the money, but really about saving lives, then people at bars and restaurants should get only 1 drink per 2 hours.