• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowcat 1976 (SW48) Service Manual

brucefl56

Good evening, I have a friend I am helping out (he is not computer literate). I have checked the net over several times for what is apparently looking for and I came across this site so I am in hopes of finding what he is looking for. He dropped a Supplement catalog of for a SW 48 Parts cat. to cover major changes etc.. on JW 74-7723TN and up.

What he is looking for is a Service manual for a 1976 Snowcat 6cly Continental. This means little to me, but hopefully enough information someone on the forum will know. (I am not too mechanically literate lol)
I am hoping someone might just have one in .pdf format, or know where I can get one. I had noticed one person in the forum has several different manuals.
I would really appreciate any assistance anyone could give me. If further information is needed let me know and I can call him and hopefully get it.
Thanks again, Bruce