• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Skidozer bolt on wheels

partsman11

I have been trying to find some 12" wheels for my Skidozer. I went and looked at a parts machine SV-250 that had bolt on wheels separate from the hub. Was this a factory setup from Bombardier? Will these hubs fit my machine?

Attachments

• IMG_3830.JPG
    IMG_3830.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 249

undy

My SV-252 has 1-piece wheels that do not unbolt from the hub.
I don't know if your hubs are factory or not, nor whether that setup might fit my spindles. But that's definitely different than what's on my cat.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The bolt on wheels were factory in the early years the spindles are smaller and two different sized bearings

The later models had larger bearings (2788) and both the front and the back are the same size

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Is that the same size hub and bolt pattern as on the bombardier mp? Those have 5.3-12’s

partsman11

Bogie
Would I be able to use the entire assembly (Flexitor,Axle arm, spindle and wheel) on another machine?
I have a SV 301 that now has 29" tracks. The first axle and (Bogie) wheel has a wheel with the bearing that is correct. I would be installing the next 4 on both sides.

If I did this, would I set the flexitor angle up for the SV 301?

The parts machine is a 1970 SV-250 Th flexitors are all facing the same direction.

I also need more steel grousers for the 301. Would I call MN Outdoors or PM you direct?

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bogie
Would I be able to use the entire assembly (Flexitor,Axle arm, spindle and wheel) on another machine?
I have a SV 301 that now has 29" tracks. The first axle and (Bogie) wheel has a wheel with the bearing that is correct. I would be installing the next 4 on both sides.

If I did this, would I set the flexitor angle up for the SV 301?

The parts machine is a 1970 SV-250 Th flexitors are all facing the same direction.

I also need more steel grousers for the 301. Would I call MN Outdoors or PM you direct?

I believe you could use the entire assembly the axles are a little weaker but should work

Yes,contact www.mn-Outdoors.com for the 29” cleats currently INSTOCK

partsman11

I will contact Mn Outdoors

Would you have the flexitor direction and angle chart?
I found one on this site from a SV 250 manual
Is it the same for the 301 Frame or will I need to get a manual for it?

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I will contact Mn Outdoors

Would you have the flexitor direction and angle chart?
I found one on this site from a SV 250 manual
Is it the same for the 301 Frame or will I need to get a manual for it?

Here is the settings

Attachments

• 2DAB2DEA-A908-46F8-9C8C-1F4EDB96DAE0.jpeg
    2DAB2DEA-A908-46F8-9C8C-1F4EDB96DAE0.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 166
Last edited: