• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I am a Shittin genius !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Once again after a few Dr. Rums I have again made another amazing discovery !

All Scientist should be made to drink Rum while working . It expands the mind to a whole nother level ! :w00t2:

Back on topic :
After sitting on the toilet and comtemplating lifes wonders I have discovered some "new shit" that could lead to a new break through in language barriers about shit .

The most used word in the Dictionary is "SHIT" and it can have about a zillion different meanings .

If you don't believe me" look this shit up"?
I know you don't "give a shit" but I "care about this shit" .

I have had "shit thrown at me" and been accused of "throwing shit" and had people try to "shit on me".

I have "stepped in the Shit" ,"smelled like shit", and "Looked like shit" . Sometime "I did not give a shit"and a few times I have said "whats this shit"? I seen "Shit that don't work" and owned a lot of "Overpriced shit".

I even owned a car that "ran like shit" .

I also owned a few "shit ass dogs" which gave me a "Shitty attitude" .

I had meals that "tasted like shit" and gave me "the shits" .
I have "fallen off a lot of Shit" and "later felt like shit" too.

Sometimes "I take way too much shit off people " but that "shit is about to end"

I have also eaten some "good shit" and once caught my wife trying to throw away some of my "perfectly good old shit" that I keep in the attic .

Sometimes I wonder if "she thinks her shit don't stink"? It must be wonderful to think your "hot shit".

My wife tells me "I am full of shit". I "lost some shit" the other day and still have not found it.

This is just a "few shitty examples" of the word shit .

Sometimes I think I may be a "shittin Genius" for "thinking up all this shit"!:w00t2:

Last edited:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have the shits of this shithead Rum induced shitty topic bullshit!:yum::clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
You are a sorry shit and also full of shit for posting this shit!:clap:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I know :unsure:. Theres no shittin excuse good enough .........:flowers:
Can we just forget I ever posted this shit ....

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Lets put an end to this shit!:yum:

Attachments

• tout1.jpg
    tout1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 209
  • tout2.jpg
    tout2.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 208
  • tout3.jpg
    tout3.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 207

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Al, you can't go to Panama with this shit hanging over your head. When the shit hits the fan you will be shitting yourself wondering wondering what the shit happened!:clap:

ghautz

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
I learned about the finer nuances of the English language in Navy boot camp. When we started our session of mess cook duty the petty officer in charge set down his rules. When he finished he asked, "Does that sound like horse shit to you?" I wanted to ask how "horse shit" differed from "chicken shit," but didn't ask. He probably wouldn't have understood.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible."

"What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."

"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well, we were in a battle and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now."

"Well, ok, but what about that hook? "What happened to your hand?"

"We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook. I'm fine, really."

"What about that eye patch?"

"Oh, one day we were at sea and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up and one of them shit in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the bartender, "you couldn't lose an eye just from some bird shit."

"It was my first day with the hook."

ncroamer65

Al speaking of being full shit you are sounding like you and Obama have
something in common. :yum: Now how did I come up with this ??
The American Indians named Obama "Walking Eagle". :w00t2:
He's so full of shit he could never get off the ground. :yum: :yum:
Be careful.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
If this thread doesn't end soon, we're shit outta luck. I may have to gather up all my shit & get this shit on the road, before more shit happens. I think we're in deep shit people !

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It stands for Ship HIgh In Transit, hence SHIT.

The material they were referring to was in fact dried manure or the fertilizer of the day (1600 and 1700's) what they learned about dried manure was not to get it wet. If they did the resulting process released methane gas in the bilge of the ship, and eventually it would get full to the point that a lantern would cause and explosion!! After it was discovered what was happening that sunk the ships, all subsequent shipments of dried manure where instructed to be S.H.I.T. Eventually the name shit stuck, and became what they called dried manure. I kid you not.....:yum::yum:

regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
How the shit did this thread start back up when the shithead who started it just got back online? Beats the shit out of me!:yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ain't it time to shit on the shithead who started this shit in the first place? I bet he has a shitter in his Kristi!:whistling:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't know about you folks, but I'm not taking any more of this shit. It's time to make like horseshit, and hit the trail!