• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ski Dozer 301 Wheels & Tires

partsman11

Anyone know the best avenue for wheels and tires for our 301?
We have good Bogie (Lead wheels and tires) but are in need of the remaining 4 per side. Tire size is 560-40-12 The prior owner put on a different wheel/tire than what belonged and it is wreaking havoc with our tracks
We use the machine 6-7 times a year but keep it serviced and active to minimize problems. I would take used if someone had them.

I also would like what the track length is as I will be redoing one of the belts and shortening the others at the same time.

Any help would be appreciated

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They are available from Canada but the price will make you fall off your chair......
Over 1000 ea. For the HD style

We will be making a run of these this summer 2019 but are out of stock now
For a far less price

partsman11

It currently has Muskeg wheels that are oversized for the machine and do not work correctly
I will keep my ears open for used and wait to see when Bogie makes a run of these.