• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Relationship Between Body pH and Disease (and other facts you're not supposed to

Bamby

The Relationship Between Body pH and Disease
(and other facts you're not supposed to know)
Sarah C. Corriher

Prelude: The Unholy Business of Health Care

Could it be that the most respected of industries is actually the most corrupt of all? Decades ago, the medical establishment went to war to silence a purported quackery of holistic medicine and chiropractors. The purported perversion of medicine which the establishment fought so viciously to quell was the contention that vitamin C is beneficial. It has become a conveniently forgotten history, but more importantly, a rewritten history. The new history is that the allopathic establishment discovered the benefits of vitamin C, and it totally never tried to destroy alternative researchers who were reporting its benefits. It is still spoken of as little as possible.

While some practicing doctors may be honorable people who seek to help others, their schools, organizations, and governmental agencies are all controlled by pharmaceutical companies which have less noble intentions. It is best for them if diseases are treated, but never cured. The trend is unmistakable. How many decades has it been since any honest effort was made at developing a cure for any disease? Was it polio? How long ago was that?

Alternative medicine continues to eliminate supposedly incurable illnesses on a regular basis. Where would the extremely influential pharmaceutical industry be if their biggest profit illness, namely cancer, were curable quickly, cheaply, and easily? They would use their influence in government and with media corporations to make certain that alternative medicine was either discredited, or simply given no mention.

It is exactly what has happened. In the United States, nothing can be cited or advertised as being medically useful by any company that is lacking official approval. This is regardless of how safe, effective, or natural its products may be. In practice, this approval may only be obtained from the pharmaceutical cartel that the Food and Drug Administration closely partners with. Since safe, effective, and natural cures cannot be patented by these groups for their maximum capitalization, the natural and significantly cheaper remedies are never given approval. Without approval, cures can neither be marketed nor labeled for what they really do. Producers may be imprisoned for making "unapproved medical claims" if they honestly describe what they sell, and it has happened plenty of times. It is how Big Medicine has traditionally destroyed competing alternatives, but the Internet is beginning to change the rules.

Continued here: Health Whiz

I like reading articles like the above. Personally I don't trust doctors, dentists, or veterinarians for that matter. I actually feel their every move or suggestion is in the best interest of their pocketbook vrs my health or best interests. Anyway I hope some here enjoy the article.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i, myself, cannot place trust into a company that is searching 4 profit, yet won't put forth an effort, themselves, to placate w/ a few $$ if a service/item is none too great.

Andrei

Banned
A huge amount of modern medicine in US is in fact harmful.
Risperdal made young boys grow boobs and girls lactate.
Vigra that made so many people happy ended up giving you skin cancer.
Lotensin that was pushed for blood pressure ended up giving people diabetic side effect.
And thousands more examples.
My father was a herbal doctor that was practicing with no diplomas.
I have inherited some and I do the same knowing the risk involved.
Yes, US medicine is a racket.
But the sad part is that most are so ignorant that do not know better.