• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The on-going count...

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Thought I'd start a thread about the all-important topic of presidential golf.

Today, Memorial Day, our president: the affirmative action, imposter in chief, went golfing for the

70th time of his presidency.

Here is a little quip summing up the occasion. Link.

The decision to golf on Memorial Day invites comparison with President George W. Bush, who gave up the game early in his presidency and said he did it out of respect for the families of those killed in Iraq.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYSgPZ41WU"]YouTube - ‪Obama: I will not rest‬‏[/ame]

ObamaArlingtonNational11.JPG

CoolHandicapLukeObamaGolf.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Never mind Obama hitting the links again for round number 70 on Memorial Day immediately following his Joplin, MO pop-in to assure the now homeless he ‘will not rest until’…

(White House Dossier) The business of memorializing our war dead done, President Obama headed out to the Fort Belvoir golf course today, finding his way onto the links for the ninth weekend in a row.

~snip~

The decision to golf on Memorial Day invites comparison with President George W. Bush, who gave up the game early in his presidency and said he did it out of respect for the families of those killed in Iraq.

Obama hits links as Japan faces nuclear meltdown: HERE

Obama reflects on his vacation, er, presidency: HERE

Obama Christ – ‘My people, you continue to have my blessing’: HERE

White Waffle House – over 300 million served: HERE

Obama Two-Face: HERE and HERE

Destroying your hope: HERE

RedRocker

I saw the ceremony at Arlington and told my wife, "at least he's not playing golf", LOL.
Should have waited a bit I guess.