• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Spousal abuse

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have been subjected to Project Runway for the last 3 hours. If it was not a new TV I would probably just shoot the damn thing. Should I fight for my sanity?:hammer:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Put my experience to good use and slid that remote right out from under her. It is that damn little Chihuahua that is hard to sneak by.:hammer: Flipped it to the local station in time for the weather forecast.:clap:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Put my experience to good use and slid that remote right out from under her. It is that damn little Chihuahua that is hard to sneak by.:hammer: Flipped it to the local station in time for the weather forecast.:clap:
omg.. and she didn't wake up?
Must be all Facebook'd and tv'd out for the night or something.

shhh.. keep the volume low..:doh:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
:whistling: the golden girls 'er my highlite in life~ deal w/ it! a bubbe-splash, snooze. geez. try better next time to slip 1 on by me.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have been subjected to Project Runway for the last 3 hours. If it was not a new TV I would probably just shoot the damn thing. Should I fight for my sanity?:hammer:

I am with you all they way here man...:ermm:

I never control the TV at my home. If I want to watch it as to be out in the man "cave" my shop, or 5th wheel camper in the summer.... So I guess I end up staring at this screen instead, and this forum in particular, like the rest of you!:yum::yum:

Uh, I guess this isn't really that funny, when I think about it....:neutral:

Regards, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
HGTV is the socially correct version of waterboarding for husbands.