• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This sucks

dzalphakilo

Banned
spent te weekend in Baltimore for work. Snowed in per the airport, flights cancelled. On hold on cell phone now for over 50 minutes to U.S Air. Not sure when next flight out is. This web service sucks, and I CANT SLEEP IIN HOTEL ROOM WITHOUTWIFE! Hopeing (sp?) flight will get out tomorrow!.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
dzalphakilo said:
On hold on cell phone now for over 50 minutes to U.S Air. Not sure when next flight out is. This web service sucks
Ahhh, isn't that self explainatory? I just flew US Air a few hours ago. I got to my destination but my luggage didn't... It was a direct flight?!?!?

Sorry for your plight Joe. Hope you get home soon.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Should have gotten out earlier, it wasn't like you didn't know the storm was coming... Now if that were me, being in another place without the wife would be called a vacation.. :whistle: ;) A bad day at work is still better than a good day with the wife!!! :thumb:

dzalphakilo

Banned
Junkman said:
Should have gotten out earlier, it wasn't like you didn't know the storm was coming... Now if that were me, being in another place without the wife would be called a vacation.. :whistle: ;) A bad day at work is still better than a good day with the wife!!! :thumb:

Had to be there for work. Wasn't that bad after all the next day. Had an EARLY am flight that was cancelled but was able to pick up one up just a couple of hours later. Airport was actually nice for traveling, no one there, got in and out very quick. First time though on a flight that I had a center seat. Guy in the isle went about 275lbs and picture Martin Larences "Big Momma" on the window seat. Litterally had flesh pushing against me in the middle, could not move. I was glad it was less than an hour and a half flight.