• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What sport has:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
2 questions for you.

1. What sport has the most talented athletes? All round talent (do many things well).

2. What sport is the hardest to perform?

My answers:

1. Basketball, they have to be able to do so many things well to compete. Especially small basketball players.

2. Baseball. Hitting a fast ball is the hardest thing in all sports.

What do you think?

HGM

I'll vote for Hockey in both catagories - skating(fast, changing directions), shooting the puck while getting hit/hitting, playing injuerd, switching players out while in play, and following that damned puck..

To me, they have the most heart of any other sport I have watched, and their talent typicaly isnt seen unless you really pay attention to the game..

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Doc said:
2. Baseball. Hitting a fast ball is the hardest thing in all sports.

What do you think?

Being part of the Carrier Air Conditioning group they have Kent Hrbek as a spokesperson for our area. Our area also donates a lot of money to ALS as Kent's dad died of it.

But every year we get to go to the Dome and play softball with the Twins on the field, kind of a family deal, great fun.

However, I got to stand at the plate and have a ball thrown at me and you would not beleive how fast that ball comes in. Some guys are swinging the bats as the ball leaves the pitchers hand. I would have to agree that has to be pretty tough to do.

murph