• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

This trailer is the best thing I bought

Kubota King

I bought this trailer in S.Carolina from sweet water farms. I have owned alot of trailer's over time but this one takes #1 with me. Very strong, very affordable. They even painted it Kubota orange.

Attachments

• Ranger & kubota on trailer & adam 008.jpg
    Ranger & kubota on trailer & adam 008.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 246

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
KK; Nice setup! How big as far as GVW is that? It might be the photo, but your hitch looks different from what I'm used to. Could you describe your setup?

PS; Take a look in "Moveing you're stuff", in the Agricuture forum,General Discussions. There's more there.
:tiphat::wave::beer::17875:

Last edited:

Kubota King

johnday said:
KK; Nice setup! How big as far as GVW is that? It might be the photo, but your hitch looks different from what I'm used to. Could you describe your setup?

PS; Take a look in "Moveing you're stuff", in the Agricuture forum,General Discussions. There's more there.
:tiphat::wave::beer::17875:

JD - This trailer is 12,000 gvw. On this trailer you have the option to install either a ball coupler or pintle loop. I use the pintle loop. The hitch on the truck that you can bearly see in the pic is a slightly extended but very heavy duty hitch.

Kubota King

JD -

I almost bought the style Dargo has in his pic under "moving your stuff" but I wanted to be able to park the trailer with the tractor on in in my garage & with 12' door heights, his syle wouldn't have alllowed me to do that so I bought the between fender style instead. The trailer has brakes on all four wheels & around here, dot is checking to make sure they are all operating. I hear DMV is trying to pass a law that if you are towing a piece of equipment over 5000 lbs, you will need a cdl lisence. We'll see if they get that approved.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
KK; I just couldn't make out that hitch. 12K is nice, gives you the added bonus of being able to haul a decent load other than just tractors and stuff.
Here in Michigan, anything 26K or less gross combined weight, can be run without a CDL, unless your commercial. Also FWIW, anything over 3K or 3.5K requires brakes.
What are you dragging this setup with?:tiphat::beer:

Kubota King

I have a few truck's, this is the one I mainly use. Not a great pic but it was all I had on file.

Attachments

• ford dump.jpg
    ford dump.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 226