• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

It is so bright outside !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
With all this brillant white snow reflecting the sun today . It hurts the eyes to even be outside . I have started wearing sun glasses to cut down the glare .Even in the house . The wife thinks I look cool . I might even write me a rapper song !! Talk about some doozy headaches !!!
Dang , and up here in Idaho we are not even close to getting into winter till next month . Those are the heavy snow months for us .

Rock on baby , Rock on !!!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We have a similar problem here. When I went to the cancer center yesterday there were stretches of road where the glare off the snow and wet roads was blinding. Traffic on the interstate would slow down drastically.