• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

my st-4 on modern marvels

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
well i don't know where to put this post, so if you all want to move it around ok. modern marvels is filming a new season and were here in nome doing a shoot and asked for me to take them out in the snow trac for a shoot they had fun in it said it was about the coolest thing they had seen yet. we did about 1.5 hours of shooting so look for my little red st4 on modern marvels next season.no Al i will not stick this post where you want me too no krustys on modern marvels.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
How is an old fart in an old cat a modern marvel???:yum::yum:
Now a Krusty actually running in snow would be worth filming.:whistling:

northeastheavy

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the subject on Modern Marvels they were filming, so we know which one you are in??

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
yea dds,

Which one, so we can look!!!!

How is the moose hunting going??

Regards. Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
the episode has something to do with how people are livng in the arctic there is going to be a peace on construction which is why we got filme in the summer i suggested a winter filiming but that wasn't in the budget i suppose they need time to edit and put footage together

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
Oh yea dds,

How are the big wheels doin' in the front of the ST?

Kirk
last night was the sampsonite gorilla test they seemed to work good i can pitch over inclines and it dosn't smash the front end and i had no problem with walking out of the tracks it is a little stiff steering on the vegitation i will have to put a spacer in between the center springs other wise i'm verry impressed