• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

any member close to Ariel Wa.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
we have a Thiokol 1450 we purchased and our trucker has backed out. (his mother passed away)
looking to store till new trucker is lined up. people are moving and need out of yard by end of this month. machine is not running has no engine or tranny

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
How wide and heavy is it? Are the tracks on it?

IOTW - do you need someone to pick it up or just to store it?

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
How wide and heavy is it? Are the tracks on it?

IOTW - do you need someone to pick it up or just to store it?

PB, yes, need it picked up and stored for a little while till hauler can haul or we find someone else.

7ft wide 12ft long full cab front is missing, no engine or tranny so no power to load, has tracks on and it rolls 2500 pounds without engine and tranny

Thanks, fee would be paid for the trouble

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I have no idea how close that is to Elk City Idaho but I have a 12000 pound 20' equipment trailer and lots of property to store it . Let me know .

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
It's about an 45 mins north of Portland, OR.

Boggie, I guess I could pick it up. Can you send me a picture of what I have to deal with. I have an 8K 18 foot trailer but It's not really set up with a winch so loading it might be a challenge.

Thanks,

Paul

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Is that 7 Ft wide with the tracks on? My trailer has 2 foot side walls so it has to be under 8 feet in width to fit inside the walls.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Is that 7 Ft wide with the tracks on? My trailer has 2 foot side walls so it has to be under 8 feet in width to fit inside the walls.

7 foot with the tracks on

Pm your phone number, I will call with details , how far is it from you?
About 500 miles from Big Al.I think the owner has a skid steer to help load

Travis

I have no idea how close that is to Elk City Idaho but I have a 12000 pound 20' equipment trailer and lots of property to store it . Let me know .

Do you know Tom York
My old boss good guy has a place in elk city

Travis

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes I know Tom and his wonderful wife very well . Great people !!! . Hell Tom and his family own about 3/4 of the whole damn place around here . I hunt his property every year . loaded with game .

the old trucker

It's about an 45 mins north of Portland, OR.

Boggie, I guess I could pick it up. Can you send me a picture of what I have to deal with. I have an 8K 18 foot trailer but It's not really set up with a winch so loading it might be a challenge.

Thanks,

Paul

You could use a tilt & load tow unit. Winch it on & drop off wherever for storage..They may even store it for a small fee..