• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Amateur

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just got the Free Sample from Ibooks and read a couple of pages. Sounds interesting. Well worth the $14.99 so plan on getting it for reading this weekend. My problem is it will take me a month to read as I have issues reading. :yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Price dropped to $9.99 for the Kindle version. We bought in yesterday. Very good book. Anyone who cares about America should read this book.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I also believe that there is a movie coming out this summer called "2016" that deals with the "black holes" in his personal history. That should be interesting.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone read that book that came out before he was elected called "Obamanation?" Wish I still had it but I loaned or gave it away, (same thing I rarely get stuff back that I loan.)

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Just finished this. Everyone should read this; it lays out the case for an ABO election that can't be denied ... without Kool-Aid!