• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

52 cent jump in fuel in one day !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
The price of fuel just increased 52 cents in one day in Lewiston Id . !!! Holy crap !

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
and a gallon of regular gas is 3.52 ?
I honestly do not knoow . I was told this today by a fella who lives in Lewiston . I think gas was around $3.00 a gallon when i was there last .So based on that , you would be about right .

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
According to Drudge they are paying $9/gallon in London, England.

That's how high it might go. Got to stop all those bad cars from ruining the environment.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
According to Drudge they are paying $9/gallon in London, England.

That's how high it might go. Got to stop all those bad cars from ruining the environment.

No!!!! You got to stop the government from taxing you to hell and back. Check and see what the government slice out of a gallon of gas is in the UK ... and then be thankful that you live in the the US of A.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Regular jumped to $3.39 and diesel to $3.94 yesterday. The damn nozzle did not shut off while I was cleaning the truck windows and dumped some on the snow! I am glad I filled my tanks here at the farm a month ago.