• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wanted : SNOWCAT in Oregon area

muledog

want snowcat in good shape, dont have the time to do a lot of fixing up. i am in central oregon. thanks bud

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: wanted snowcat

Bud,
If you want a 4 passenger snowcat, there is a running Kristi KT3 that is being sold on Ebay right now. Its in Colorado with a bid of $2000. One of the other Forum members is also bidding on that unit.

There is another Kristi KT3 for sale, it is also located in Colorado. The asking price is $5000 for that unit. For details, please send a private message to BigAl here on the forums. He does not own the unit, but Allen is in contact with the owner.

If you want a 5 passenger unit, then Mtntopper has 2 completely restored and updated LMC (Thiokol) units for sale (or he did the last time I checked). One was a 1200 and the other is a larger 1500, but I believe both are 5 passenger units. You can send a "PM" to Bill and ask him about the units he has for sale.

I'm not currently aware of any Snow Tracs that are for sale in the Western part of the US but perhaps someone else on the forum is?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Re: wanted snowcat

B_Skurka said:
Bud,
If you want a 4 passenger snowcat, there is a running Kristi KT3 that is being sold on Ebay right now. Its in Colorado with a bid of $2000. One of the other Forum members is also bidding on that unit.

There is another Kristi KT3 for sale, it is also located in Colorado. The asking price is $5000 for that unit. For details, please send a private message to BigAl here on the forums. He does not own the unit, but Allen is in contact with the owner.

If you want a 5 passenger unit, then Mtntopper has 2 completely restored and updated LMC (Thiokol) units for sale (or he did the last time I checked). One was a 1200 and the other is a larger 1500, but I believe both are 5 passenger units. You can send a "PM" to Bill and ask him about the units he has for sale.

I'm not currently aware of any Snow Tracs that are for sale in the Western part of the US but perhaps someone else on the forum is?

Bob ,
I know of 1- KT3 in Northern Calif.@ $5000 obo,1- KT3 in Montana $6000 obo. And the 1- KT3 on ebay "listed" in Colorado . They all run .
Also a KT2 in northern Arizona that needs a hell of a lot of work .
Allen

Grooming Snow

showphoto.php
How about a 1987 MODEL 1342 TUCKER SNO-CAT $12,500.00
Only 1776 Hours / Chrysler 318 V-8 gas engine / Manual 5-speed Transmission/ Dual rear hydraulics - converted to triple/ Pintle hitch / Well maintained and in very good condition 1987 MODEL 1342 TUCKER SNO-CAT® $14,900.00

email me at [EMAIL="info@snowcountrygroomers.com"]