• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1970 Thiokol Spryte 1202 5 passenger snow cat

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Thio...oryZ6736QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

s.gif
s.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vehicle Description [/FONT]
Up for sale is a Thiokol Spryte 1202 5 passenger snow cat. It runs good and the tracks are in good shape. Has 36" wide tracks, full roll bar, rebuilt C4 (4 speed) transmission/rearend with drop down gear boxes. New brake bands, new exhaust, new axle bearings and a 40 gallon fuel tank/tool box combo for those longer excursions. The hour meter (which works) shows 1500 hours of use and the manufacturers date on the data tag is empty, so the exact date is unknown.
If you are looking for a machine that is great for the cross country trips with more people that can fit on the back of a snowmobile (plus all the gear you could want/ AND pull a trailer if needed) then this is the machine for you. I would be keeping it for myself but we have 2 of the same ones and one of them has got to go. I would like it to go to somebody who can use it to its full potential.
A few things that would have to be addressed is a small exhaust leak. Also since the rebuild of the transmission/rearend the machine needs to be used to adjust the brake bands correctly. I would do it but right now the weather has not cooperated and we have no snow.
Please remember transportation is the buyers responsibility. I would prefer to have potential bidders come on by and take a look at it. Please email me for more pictures if you need them.
Please no bidders with less then 10 positive feedbacks unless prior permission is given. Money orders are prefered but checks are held until cleared. The auction should be paid for within 72 hours unless prior arrangements are made.
Since this snow cat is for sale locally I reserve the right to end the auction early. Please ask any questions you have prior to bidding, I will be happy to return emails.
Keywords: thiokol, piston bully, snow groomer, tucker, bombardier, bombi, snowcat. lmc, imp, snowmobile, snow plow, spryte

Attachments

• a2e8_2.jpg
    a2e8_2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2,080

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
No but I was thinking of making it mine. Decided against it so I thought I would share. I can pick it up and store it if someone needs me to.

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
You dont want a 1202 with an OC4 or C4 in the rear. When you get one you want one with the OC12! Much better rear diff.