• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

just editing some posts here

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

Role-players are mostly escapists. Whose normal life is considered boring. See concept video-games. RP'ing is an alternative medium for most to get out of the slurs. Like books, aforementioned video-games, etc. AND the television.

"....I would say that dailylife is actually boring, and that that's why there are these distractions that you mention, yet society cannot function without those distractions, and yet each distraction returns one back to one's dailylife afterwards, simply, it's this circle where society functions in an oscillation between the two states of one's distraction and one's reality here..." mentioned the goblin again, adding "...no, the madness only manifests where either reality becomes so unbearable that distraction won't distract anymore, or where distraction becomes so permanent that one's reality won't break though into it...", in fact, that goblin couldn't really talk about roleplaying, since he had never done it in its game form, but one of the first things a writer normally does in writing is simply to experiment with the parts he is writing about, he plays each role in turn then, "...goblin, leave all that for another post then, and go get us some coffee would you..." went the muse's voice in the background now, as reality's bidding broke through once more, somehow the distraction was never long enough it seemed and every distraction returned one to one's reality anyway

tetsuya_ishida_9.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

why bother writing
"...then for one's journey to self perhaps..." replied the goblin "...for even one's greatest effort cannot hold back time's snow that will cover our tracks eventually, oh yes your tracks are left to providence alone, but there's no guaranty that providence will wish to keep them however well they might be written..." the goblin stopped, reflected, and then added "...no, one writes for oneself here, and as oneself too...", simply the goblin from being anonymous somehow understood that each of his posts were in effect dead by the time he had posted them, but that this "journey to self' inside remained, and that that alone, for all his posting or non posting, remained a constant as some reflection of self upon the path within him

christmas-carol-2009-18_zpsb322c31c.jpg

94 451 3555

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the forum in question no longer exists so it is named in the post

Don't get me wrong here, but you really have to stop typing like that if you want your points to come across, because being more annoying than clever aside (you prolly heard that one a couple of times before), it takes actual effort to try and understand what you are saying. To the point of me C/P'ing the entire text and removing everything not between quotes. And it was still difficult to follow because the unclear structure and assumption people understand what you're talking about.

"...and please don't think me as being rude back, but since I already have thousands of readers no doubt you'll soon get the hang of my posts, promise, where no you won't need to copy/paste texts for long, moreover, since the forum is called creative freedom, I suspect it has something to do with its namesake then..." replied the goblin before adding "...but let's not hijack the topic on this interesting thread for some personal remarks towards me, since I totally respect your choice in choosing whichever bland writing technique you feel does most justice towards your posts, and would hope that you would extend the same respect towards my posts too, simply it does come across as both counter productive and dogmatic when someone goes around enforcing their own bland writing style upon others here, where only bland sameness would result by it, naah, hardly creative freedom by that then...", simply the goblin hadn't pushed anyone to flout the writing rules to write as imaginatively, though by that same token then, he simply brushed aside anyone who asked him to dumb it down as they expected where this life was never twice and shouldn't go at the pace of the slowest one here

hooters_protest.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin too, was musing over something about "the hijacking of ideology to create authoritarianism", in that he saw that when one compared ****sm under hitler, and communism under stalin, that is, their both having universal welfare, youth movements, a state managed system, compulsory service, state created jobs, labor camps for undesirables and dissidents, etc., etc., etc., etc., it became clear that, although some ideological difference may still exist in the ideology alone, the actual results on the ground was a perfect match of sameness, "...so ether way, the path to authoritarianism seems paved in ideology then, so much so that fascism/communism/religion/fear or whatever other ideology too, are all usurped in their turn to create some authority over those within its grasp here..." mentioned the goblin, who somehow tried to have no ideology remaining anonymous throughout

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSuWCIYi7T4&feature=related

stalin.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

I've been away. Have I missed anything of importance?
"...nothing really I suppose..." replied the goblin now, continuing "...that same old decline of the empire with america resembling something going cheap in some car boot sale with no buyers though, somehow it's seems that the belligerent mismanaged america under george bush, resulted in this bankrupt one under obama, true or false then, it's just a blame game at this point, with neither side really thinking beyond their own re'election here...", if anything, it just looked like the powers that be had tampered with the dollar in one's pocket so much so that any new notes they added to the present circulation could simply read "in icy dicey we trust", where icy dicey is inflationary caused devaluation of currency, and where icy dicey seemed the sum total of all they could come up with in face to umpteen trillion dollar debt now, with the one in ten dollars going to service that debt now, and one in ten unemployed too, in fact all else seemed so trivial next to it, where anything else but this would be what ourdearmedia would like one to look at now

Money-Black-Hole-1.jpg

95 454 3574

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...what it's to be ceasar, sand or grain then..." remarked the goblin aloud to himself actually, surprisingly ceasar's voice from the back of the goblin's minds had quickly answered "...oh just get sand goblin, the plebs can survive this famine if they're distracted enough, besides what good is their bread to them without some circus to go with it...", and somehow, on hearing that, nothing seemed changed, rome was still "bread and circus", where sand for the arena took priority over grain for bread, "...so goblin..." ceasar asked back "...think anything has changed since my day then...", "...well not really ceasar, though these days it's called "media coverage" but it's just sand all the same..."

rome.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you thinking" thread

the goblin was thinking upon the new at this point and wondering why nobody was seeing what the eruption of the bardarbunga volcano actually meant here, so he just linked two streams here hoping that those who lived in europe would click as to why this is big new indeed, sighing "...already people in western norway are smelling sulfur, but the more something important the less they bother to tell you about it..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtlpjO9o0Q0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYB4If9GvmQ

1520fe8882196602b5deaeafcaab79d4.jpg

xxxx 456 3591

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin was fighting not only to post now, which was the easy part, but to reach above his personal problems which were trying to distract and blind him to the simply truth is that as the goblin gets older his life just remains too short to live dailylife merely for the sake of those social trappings there, or for those dumb trinkets of the moneygod either, "...yes, it seems that my life must be lived on their terms where some compromise seems inevitable though that compromise mustn't be one tantamount to a complete surrender here..." ventured the goblin still defying the passing of time once more

kontemplace_zps28821e87.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

why the pretense, you're not really a goblin are you
“...perhaps, but perhaps I am very much myself by this persona here too, just online is like on-stage isn't it...” replied the goblin suspecting that by now his persona was well known across many forums whereas by contrast, beyond his direct family, his dailylife was left purposefully devoid of intimate contact, those complications then, saying “...ah my grandmother had been right when she first explained that the older one gets the less people want to know you, so one soon learns to get along without intimacy in dailylife for fear of rejection, whereas if anything, on forumland the exact opposite is true, for here at least, one isn't some old person, nor any other type of person for that matter, no, one is and will ever be merely an unprovable persona of some alterego behind it for all one's words to the contrary, and thus, since a persona is just a recognizable mask without clear identity here, perhaps the real pretense is trying to cling on to that which has no right to be here, namely that which one cannot prove, all one's externals then...” in fact, the goblin even felt that the old fart's aging in his dailylife was making the goblin persona even more credible to him, forum/venue thread/stage and persona/act, thus by that default alone his persona was ever his emerging reality within this virtual reality, smiling "...just online is on-stage humans, forumland is a devil's playground where you swim with the sharks too, and where you don't know who is reading you, moreover, whatever you write cannot be retracted later..."

hunger.jpg

95 458http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 3609

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...so our hero goblin doesn't want to type out his invoices after all...", "...well slot, I thought we could just present ourselves at the edit thread again and continue these intellectual pursuits of ours instead, for you see although I admit that I am "a well oiled cog in the workings of capitalism" there is yet part of me that rebels towards the free spirit...", " and prithy when doth this free spirit partake of his invoices lest they do multiply upon us..." inquired the slot, "...how about and then the trumpet blasted and the heavens opened as a basic framework of my heartfelt commitment..." suggested the goblin in the honesty of the moment, meaning ever so much later again

GoodGoblinHousekeeping.png

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

I'm trying to get back into the roleplaying scene, since I figure it'll improve my writing skills. I will tell you honestly that I have a rather spotty record of posting consistency, which I look to improve, but in any event I'm not exactly prolific when I write. Anyone who roleplays at a leisurely pace, I hope to hit you up for an rp sometime.

the goblin liked what he had read above, saying "...welcome renewed member, well if you would like to improve your writing skills without worrying about posting consistency, you could try your hand at livewriting on the edit thread here, since there you can post, or not post, whenever you wish to, plus it will be read more often than some roleplay thread might, or in some lone blog thread, also it will help you build a stock of posts that you can later air/edit/backup elsewhere...", in fact, the goblin had never roleplayed officially, as simply one's being on forumland was to him a roleplay in itself, just that most people tried to portray their persona here how they looked in the mirror, yet the goblin often wondered if that was truly who they were like inside, perhaps because it never crossed their minds that their alter-egos really had nothing to do with their externals

26764775.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...ah but can one afford one's own strength indefinitely then..." asked the goblin now, somehow seeing that america's weakness had been exactly this then, that is, it's inability to pay for long term commitment aboard, saying "...well, my guess is that every tyrant on this planet now sees the US financial constraints, concerning any new open ended commitment abroad, as something which now allows them to act with impunity towards their own subjects...", simply history had shown examples of where some protectorate situation had weakened both the protector and its protected alike, to the extent that some retraction of empire later occurred, the goblin just concluded "...so those tyrants are sitting pretty today, they can just continue to oppress their citizens with one hand, while claiming aid for their citizens with the other hand..."

show-rodriguez.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, a "last post" tread

the goblin thanked the poster saying "...no, it's just I want to win big here, who knows, in fact any one of these posts could very well be one's final post...", and with that in mind, the goblin then remembered seeing the new york marathon where one of the many runners was dressed as a waiter who carried a bottle of champaign on a silver platter throughout the long course, only to share it with the other runners at the end of the run, "...well, something like that runner I suppose, and of course he could never come first in that race but that was never his motive..." said the goblin raising his coffeecup now, toasting "...to us then, while we can still run this course and make the pace..."

1fa0b906.jpg

96 462http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 3645

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...most of human interaction, and resulting conversation, is just saying that which is expected of one so that one can get back to more important things like daydreaming or reasoning other things in the back of one's mind..." mentioned the goblin, adding "...so why challenge, thus becoming ostracized in doing so, any expected norm where one can remain hidden in full view by playing the expected part and by saying the right words too, where perhaps 99% of one's whole life slips under the attention radar like this, and where 1% is actually retained in some memory form through some aroused emotional awareness towards it, sighing "...so perhaps too, one lives a life that one mostly forgets..."

460bush2.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, another "last post" thread

the goblin quickly read all the posts on this thread, feeling that no one could ever doubt his sincerity towards this forum, saying "...well, I might let you win for a while, but I will never let myself lose outright by stopping now, even if I know too that these posts have no tangible permanence, and so, for all those who ask "what do I win" the answer is "you're looking at it", where there's always that penalty too, of having gone through life without knowing what one might have posted had one made the effort to..."

protest.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, a biker's "ramdom stuff" thread, goblin in defense here

the wizard will mess you up with your own word's weirdo ...
"...nah, you should take at look at what the wizard says before you say that of him then, he's saying here that the more intelligent one is the more modest one is about it..." explained the goblin now, adding "...and how the inconspicuous intelligence abounds this forum at this point, perhaps as something like antimatter then, unseen yes, but still there because the wizard's theory tells us that it must be so, but I'll let you both into a little secret now, "the emperor wears no clothes" here, as to date I've only seen one writertype amongst you now, who admittedly seems wiser than those who have posted here, and yet not as wise as those who don't post here, the wizards theory again...", but the goblin didn't care for someone's wisdom at all, ah no, he only cared for their imaginative madness, saying "...you see, at the end of the day, the wise are often so weighed down by their wisdom that simply nothing is left to show for it, where some writer's imaginative madness is what you actually get to read because it has no reason at all it just his nature then..."

catch_a_star_david_ho.jpg

96 465http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 3669

fleamailman

repost for elsewhere, more like nowhere, goblin up against a grammarnaz*

What a load of boring, pointless pseudo-intellectual babble. If, as it seems, you wish to appear intelligent and articulate may I suggest you learn to use grammar and coherant sentace structure to form your opinions? The overuse of suspensions is not only immensely irritating but wholly incorrect. One only needs to use suspensions when you are removing a section of quotation.
"...no thanks, for that would just turn me into yet another unknown unoriginal clone of perfectionism who has to then depend upon an avatar and username to stand out if at all, so pass then, I mean no wonder garmarnazis never build up any readership on forumland for all the godly goosesteps..." replied the goblin now, adding "...simply, one's writing style is part and parcel of one's persona, where it's your individuality that sets you apart, moreover if you can link me to some readership of yours that merits my attention I'll take you barb seriously then, but know this, I used to write as you are suggesting there, but to be frank it just alienates one's readership, why, because those readers don't want to told to march in boring bombastic goosestep for all its correctness, they want the author to be both sincere and without compromise, so sorry then, guess it kind of boils down to the difference between your conjecture and my experience I suppose, remember it's not that it's perfect that it's pulling, it's that it's pulling that it's perfect, say what, why not come back and lecture me once you're got some actual readership to prove it, link me whenever then..."

list.png

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin liked the pictures, the texts and the ideas behind them, saying "...oddly any lapse in posting on my part usually happens when I am actually in a writing mood where one might come across a few direct replies in brackets from me, but otherwise it looks quiet my end, though that is exactly those replies that I then modeling into my “matched posts", those that I then repost without to the caption "repost from elsewhere"...”, something the goblin simply summed up as when deep write, when dry edit, where in fact, it was often during the goblin's driest moments that he actually posted the most “matched posts" to forums

chimpsmokingresized.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere,

Several weeks ago, Oklahoma passed a law, declaring itself as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas, Montana and Utah as the only states to do so. More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolinas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi, Florida. So save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.

the goblin was not surprised to read this, saying "...nah, it only reinforces my gut feeling that slowly the country is decentralizing now, much like rome did before its end in 410, where simply the regions became autonomous to the point that when the crunch came nobody lifted a finger to intervene..." continuing "...I mean, can you imagine something like a bunch of disgruntled puerto ricans marching on washington dc, and yes, rome was still there afterwards, its emperor too, just that dorothy's dog had slipped behind those curtains to reveal that that grandeur of rome was like the wizard of oz now, and no, the entity of america remained, as did its ideology, its culture too, only that it signaled the growth of confederated rome, meaning that america in my view, its new south, or souths then, who have no need to break free in bloodshed this time as their autonomy will become as de facto by default...", just that a tightening the grip was often the fist sign that one was losing that grip that, as if repression leads to unrest which in turn leads to repression again

1971-vietnam-war-protest-march.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the goblin putting dailylife in its place now

in fact, the goblin was still fearing the probability of pole shift here, saying "...the magnetic field depends on some external factor seeing that the earth's core is merely a liquid,thus magnetic south is geographic north and actually points to greenland, so the real question now is how much our approaching this galactic equator is going the effect things, be that in either through low level radiation, which I don't think it is, or just by proximity, which seems far more likely now, either way then, something tells me it's time to think a little deeper than dailylife at this point..."

earthquakesusgsgraph08.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

hey! whats new everyone

"...not sure myself..." replied the goblin recovering from his cold, but now a bit worried in fact that the american administration, was just following the spanish empire in 17th century down her road to ruin here, adding "...well, the parallel is clear enough, I mean same fervor at the top, same problem of logistics, same high cost too, where slowly demoralization creeps in, troops go unpaid or ill equipped, mutinies within the ranks, and final pullout, at the cost of her empire, for if spain had cut her loses at the start, she wouldn't have paved the way for the french empire first, followed by the british empire after that...", simply spain had the new world with an almost unlimited supply of silver at the time, concluding "...so if spain with unlimited finance couldn't defeat the various states in the netherlands, how could it possibly be then, that america, with its multi trillion dollar debt at this point, can somehow subdue the afghanistan tribes indefinitely here...", simply, that same old writing was on the wall, and it still read either pull out or bleed on

0315-Afghanistan-war-taliban_full_600.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere,

the goblin was enjoying the replies here and would just read whatever anyone posted anyway, and yet somehow that voice in the back of the goblin's mind seemed miles away as if asking that one question again "...so goblin, what's it to be then, does one support "the new south" here, and isn't that what at this point those americans are asking themselves too, ah but what is this "the new south" to them then, where for sure it isn't that old racist south that tried for independence before, so does one support "the new south" or "the old north" here today, and for what then, and with what, and with who against whom too, oh yes, so they wish to rebel inside and feel so fervent in their discontent, but the question still remains of what are the sides of this rebellion here..."

5625181014_6106aeec2c.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...just, I fear what is being caused by this prolonged exposure to a war environment..." ventured the goblin, thinking once more upon that portrayal of that man in the film "the dear hunter" film, whose final addiction to danger become so evident through his constant exposure to it, somehow the goblin felt that that author had got that portrayal perfect there, in only because the goblin often saw the same type of thing with extreme skiers here in the alps where the goblin lived, and where those skiers had to venture off-course to up the danger level to reach some new feeling of intensity, heightened awareness, elated fear, or whatever it actually was with them, so the goblin just concluded by saying "...both fear and stress can act like drug do in causing the body to release hormones to counter the duress of it, and yet little actual study has been done to know who amongst the soldiers are susceptible to duress here, either as in "burning out under the duress", or equally as in "becoming addicted to that duress"...", simply the goblin's line of thought was that, if these theater of occupation continue, then it's only a matter of time before it will produce yet more of those two types then, those whose readjustment back into society will be hard upon everyone

4-1.png

fleamailman

from a british "last post" thread today

"...attention all citizens of our dear island..." came the young girl's voice over the loudspeakers once more, while the prisoner listened in, unconcerned though, it continued "...as you know this is "show concern for politics week", so remember to vote wisely in our forthcoming election, for I am sure you'll find the issues stimulating...", and somehow the goblin knew exactly what the prisoner was thinking, that it never really made much difference, since after all, the issues were divisive perhaps, though once in power, their decisions were identical, so there could be no real escape from the island

Prisoner250.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

Is it just me, or are people not buying and reading books like they used to do?

the goblin thanked the authoress for her question, replying "...yes, I'm afraid that it's much as you say where you're mostly correct there, in that, given the choice between reading someone's ebook or conversing with them directly here, they might be forgiven for choosing this rapport now over the time it took for them to try their luck on downloading that ebook now, though perhaps if someone the posts, they might then download something by it's author,...", though the goblin himself had no books, he was only his posts then, continuing "...alas, we don't see eye to eye, where my writing in posts is annoying everyone it seems, yet if I actually were to agreed with your observation there that readers are indeed moving away from books more towards online interactive content, then I'd be a fool to ignore it, or at least not take some interest in its development...", where for example the goblin kept his eye on the hitcount, explaining "...so now, when one can create a thread that gets a high hitcount, read readership here, one should at least admit to oneself that one is doing something right, where unfortunately when the hitcount doesn't budge, one then has to admit the opposite is the truth, why, because whether it's someone's books or their posts, it's still same person behind both, an author of posts where I'm a livewriter by it...", yet the goblin meant well by what he had written here, indeed he was trying to be supportive now, where if not he would have remained quiet letting this contempt of posts continue

don__t_be_sad_by_den2cypher-d4m0xlb_zpsa7685fc4.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...true indeed, yet us swiss to our credit are colorblind and very accepting..." went the goblin in passing, continuing "...in that neither religion, nor race, nor country, nor personal history, matter in the financial considerations towards being allowed to live here, for example let's take mobutu sese seko now, that late president of zaire, who was thrown out of switzerland because the swiss could tolerate him no longer, even if his deportation was not because he ruined his own country, nor because he had been a despot, a mass murderer then, even someone probably into black magic cannibalistic rituals too, naah, none of that at all, no, he was actually thrown out of the switzerland because it seemed he made too much noise and didn't pay his bills then..."

tumblr_n4g9o3TEEE1rxnznmo2_500.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the goblin being supportive

Like I said, this is the first signing that I never sold at least one book and it was rather upsetting.

"...chin up..." advised the goblin, adding "...if you're happy with your own works, that's really all that should matter to you, yes that sounds rather selfish I know but one just has to accept that what one does today is in order to do better tomorrow where if someone ever says "it's good" one thanks them, whereas if someone says "it's bad" one replies "well perhaps, but thy're going to be great", and where it's only ever bad when you break off from continuing...", in fact, the goblin was thinking that perhaps now was a good time to sit back to rethink one's persona here, saying "...for if forumland is really where it's at as it increasingly is, then it's this medium here that has to be figured out first, in that the forum becomes our venue between us where the thread is your stage, just your readers will come to know you by this thread then, promise, where then they might say "why you're xxxxx aren't you, gosh I've read all your posts" probably means that their then closer to buying a signed copy of your book now..."

alone-5.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, in reply to that same old barb

I don't read your stuff
"...so I guess you're not reading this either then..." ventured the goblin adding "...besides, if one actually makes a list of everything and everyone who doesn't read my posts, starting from basic inanimate objects like chairs, tables, doors, etc., moving on to animals like dogs, cats, chimps, etc., on again to certain humans more into facebook, twitter, or MTV, together with those other humans who are either too young, stupid, illiterate, or senile, right on up to you at this point, one soon sees just how much of a loss losing your readership actually is to me..." in fact, the goblin never minded who didn't read his posts and ignored him, no he only cared for those that could progress off that aforementioned list then, saying "...well yes, your non-read of this post has been appreciated..."

Detectivechimp.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, where his edit thread was locked and then reopened as a warning only to be banned for his nonconformity

"...naah, don't think that I exist then, nor that this is my thread here neither, nor that I will compromising for it's sake..." mentioned the goblin well warned yes but still unchanged by that warning there, repeating "...the thread becomes just one of many active edit threads across forumland, where as a livewriter I contribute to it in my turn without really caring what results for exactly what happened, no the lock came without warning at your whim, where I ask myself what's to stop you doing it again when the mood takes...", whereupon the goblin simply smiled, no he meant well, for his posts never seemed malicious having nothing to prove nor defend by them, so he explained "...simply, if you and I both understand that these forums on forumland have no permanence, that the posts are all dead by the time they're posted, so why then should I worry about whether some thread is locked somewhere, or deleted for that matter, or earns one a ban even, where surely one's goal here is just to get the most from one's posts within the time remaining...", merely the goblin was pointing out, and ever so politely too, that if one couldn't walk away from something, then whatever that something was it somehow owned one still, and that one wasn't really anonymous by compromise there

0cb4e9ddae011f1d95e455fd99f5fec9.jpg

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, and on a writer's site no less

I'm not into the practice of giving away my work for free
"...fair comment, but then again, how are any of these readers across forumland here ever going to learn how well you write now, if and where one doesn't first post something of oneself for them to judge one by, and besides, you yourself pointed out to me on your thread how insidious and encroaching all this on-line was becoming, where I merely suggested that you contribute something here and to think through your persona as well, apparently a mistake on hindsight seeing how loathed you seem to either hear me out or make any connection..." mused the goblin aware that he too had joined this writer's forum to see which writers were writing what in their posts, adding "...look, I respect you as a persona, and understand too, that I could well be addressing some famous author now, yet I'm on your side, because none of your not in the habit of giving away my work for free silliness will endear you to those readers who turn up here for you, for what do they see here if you're not here, what will the read if you don't write now, and why should they stay waiting upon a diva who won't sing a word for all her fame..." and with that the goblin was off to reply elsewhere somewhat disappointed at the coldness, saying "...yes the pace is hectic humans, just so many other readers waiting to ignore me once more, but even if I were the most ignored goblin in the world who didn't receive a penny for his pains, I would still post on regardless of my reception, guess us goblins are just more tenacious, and generous in nature too, than many of you humans apparently are..."

MV5BOTM0OTExMDA0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDk4ODgwMw_V1_SX640_SY400_.jpg

99 479http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=68805 3765