• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Damn skunks!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Left the GSD and the little dogs out as usual this morning. Turned on coffee pot and waited a few minutes. When I left them back in The GSD was last as usual. Then i noticed the smell!!! Had to kick her back out and she will stay out till i have my coffee and breakfast before we start the wash the stink routine. Been a few years since I had to do it. Shotgun will be kept handy to dispose of mr skunk next time I see it. :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
mine got a face hit and learned early on to back off. not good to deal with .
best of luck

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We mixed up a batch of cleaning solution and got her cleaned up. Don't hardly smell now. The double collars are soaking in the bucket of cleaner. This is at least the third time for her.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
The third time ???? ... you need to get a smarter dog. :)

We've always been lucky. Our dogs have never had a run in with a skunk. Every now and them you can smell when they've been up around the place but I haven't actually laid eyes on one for a few years. Long may that continue.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Right now, I go on patrol (when it's dark) before we leave the dogs out. See them almost every night.

Muley, do they piss and stink when shot?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I read this headline and thought you were going on a rant about politicians. :yum::yum: