• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Big needle number two coming up!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Went to Strong memorial hospital in Rochester today. They drew some blood and said some of the counts show a little improvement but their analysis of the first bone marrow showed mixed results. I have some very mutated cells but they were not defined enough for them to give an accurate diagnosis. So I will go back Feb. 16th for another marrow and bone draw along with more blood work. Meanwhile they are requesting any blood tests from the last 5 years to see if their is any history of something changing in my cell counts. I wish I was 10 years younger the way all these young lady docs like poking and prodding me all over. :whistling:Hopefully they are on the right course to finding what is going on inside my bones. The chief doc seems to feel it is cancer but wants better test results from a fresh sample from their lab and pathologist before deciding what form it is. They were worried I would not want to go through another one but it ain't that bad and if that is what they need it is just a pain in the other hip. Not that big a deal.:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We took the suburban cause they were warning of lake effect snow moving in. Roads were mostly dry but I saw at least a half dozen places where folks got down in the medial ditch between north and south on the interstate last night. After two turn arounds to get on what I thought was the right road I pulled into a Hess station to update the garmin to see if I had the right cross street. We had the 2 little dogs and the one shepherd along in the back of the suburban. The high school behind the station had just let out and the little pom was barking like mad at a few of the boys from the hood. They thought it was funny to walk up close to the windows and tease him until the big girl in back jumped up and let loose on them. Instant jump back away from the truck while I tried hard not to encourage her too much!:yum::yum::yum:On the way home we hit snow about 3 miles out of town and it was shitty driving for about 40 miles till it slowed down. Damn folks don't slow down below 70-80 in the snow up there.:hammer:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We're with you Bill. Strong is a really good hospital.

I was in that area last weekend. Winds and blowing snow on Saturday and Sunday morning made driving a bitch. I did slow down to 70 in the heavy stuff.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
yipes. keep being strong. things sound sorta confusing though you're taking it like a champ. the best to you-

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
All the best Bill. Good thoughts and prayers coming your way buddy.
Be strong at Strong. :thumb: You can do it.

Ironman

Hang tough buddy! You'll be in my thoughts. Stay strong and keep those teenage mutant ninja cells strong too. :w00t2:

A friend has a prius and she said she gets stuck on an ice cube with that thing. :doh:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hang in there BIll,

Yesterday a Prius hit a school bus on a country road south east of Des Moines. Not only did the driver of the car live, the collision cause the buss to roll several times! Bus driver in serius condition, 4 kids hurt, but none seriously.

Dang Prius is tougher than I thought....

I am having a cyst removed from the point of my right shoulder in the morning. No needles for that though. They will be using a scaple.:ermm:

Regards, Kirk

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
OK ladies, given the ordeal that Muleman has been enduring, I’m of the opinion that a little extra consideration is in order. Perhaps you could post some “special pictures” of yourselves? :brows: I’d post some but I just don’t think it would be quite the same.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well if the ladies don't step forward you will have to do the deed.:w00t2: Of course being the nice guy I am, I will do a real nice posting in the Mt. Airy craigslist in the men seeking men just to help you out.:whistling::clap::clap:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, that does create a sense or urgency doesn't it. OK girls, we need you! Time to take one for the team… Don't worry, the pics won't be up all that long, Doc will loose them quickly enough... :whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is the Cliff notes version of my trip last week. 2 lady docs and an assistant DRILLED a hole in my left butt cheek into my hip. Took out 12 tubes of fluid and I am very impatiently awaiting the results of the pathologist and treatment options. I have not been a nice guy while waiting.:hammer::hammer: The pain is nothing compared to the waiting.:w00t2:Why does pathologist sound like somebody from the morgue???:whistling:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm telling you, this man deserves a couple of topless shots... Civic duty and all that. Feel free to email them to me and I'll forward them to Mule... :biggrin:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, I understand... so just email them to me. I won't forward them. :brows:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• tit1.jpg
    tit1.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 97
  • tit2.jpg
    tit2.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 99

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
muleeeee, i shant snooze for a week now. hehe! oh, geez.:doh::yum:
saw that pic b-4 & i'm affected to this day.

lollie, for some reason i think someone seems to be interested in seeing your boobs. haha.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i just said moobs! haha....... now them's some moobs!:yum: is shim breastfeeding.......:unsure: