• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HHEELLLOOO!!!!

Lithium

Hey all my FF peeps! I missed you.. sorry for not checking in but I have been very depressed with all the shit that has been going on....

Anyway today turned out to be a good day... Just figured I would share something with you...

I saved a life today... Literally!!! I had a patient go into cardiac arrest. No pulse or breath sounds. I started CPR and brought him back to life.. YAY for me!!!! If I needed a check in on my ability to do my job right that sure was one hell of a check...

And another good thing...

Ive been looking for another job outside of where I am currently working. They are really treating me bad etc. So I filled out a application yesterday and got a call today for a interview.. Im a bit confused tho because they want 3 professional references that are no family/friends or co-workers....wtf... who do I ask then?.. Ugh

Anyway.. good day!!!:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
About time you get back to posting. I only know one professional lady, but what a reference she could give you! :whistling::yum::yum::yum:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
check w/ former educators, employers & that. have these people write letters of recommendation. if- & only some bother- check w/ these people, :)

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Well good for you! Saving a life is a rush and you will enjoy it every time!

As for the referances, wish you the best!

benspawpaw

congrats on the save.makes you feel good about being alive doesn't it/ i did that several times as an EMT in the 80s but also in early 2000 on the side on I-75 going to chattoonoga tn.one sunday.passed a car and saw a man lying in the back seat and a woman on the side of the road freaking out.we stopped and realized he was in full arrest so i got him out on the ground and did CPR for at least 20 min till medicis arrived.them i passed out and had to be helped up i was so weak i could not stand.stopped by the hospital latter that night on the way home and found out he was going to be ok makes you fell all warm inside:biggrin:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Your banker is often a good source of a professional recommendation. Especially if you bank at a small bank.